Wednesday's Child is full of Woe. But I'm looking forward to new Wednesday series. Addams Family spinoff [Open Spoilers as of 2022-12-07]

Yes, Beetle…(clamps hand over mouth).

Close call.

Good thing you didn’t say Candyman.

Candyman?

Indeed, Candyman.

Doesn’t it take like 5 or 7 recitations to summon Candyman? He’s no Beetlejuice or Bloody Mary, ya really gotta work for it.

Wait, how many Beetlejuices are we at?

Betelgeuse Betelgeuse Betelgeuse!

Well, yours makes four, so we’ll see.

See what, CandyMan?

Oh good. Here we go.

So, is Candyman the reason why the honeybees are dying off?

Whatever you do, DO NOT play this video in a darkened room!

(Not because it will summon an undead vengeful spirit, just because it’s a cheesy song, and you can do better musically :smile:)

Late to the party, just finished the series last night. I thought it was great and I’m looking forward to season 2. I figured out the villain was Christina Ricci about midway through the series. The law of conservation of characters told me that it would be one of the characters we know since they won’t add a new character right at the end. I figured it was probably her since I couldn’t figure out what the point of her character was if she didn’t end up being the bad guy. Also Christina Ricci is too big an actor to be a part that has no point. I also knew Enid would end up wolfing out at some point since there’s no reason for that plot line if it never went anywhere. I did not consider the villain being 2 characters working in concert, so that part surprised me. Overall, I definitely enjoyed it.