What are the best criticisms of Hillary

Yeah, in my circles Obama comes in for plenty of criticism for the drone war and for things like leaving Guantanamo open, but when we look at the alternative we tend to see the glass as half full.

Right now, as Hillary’s election is starting to look like a sure thing you are starting to see progressives feeling a little more comfortable criticizing Hillary. Sanders has already said he’s going to be sticking up for progressive values in the senate and it’s pretty clear that Elizabeth Warren has not handed her a blank check. Her presidency is going to face challenges from the left and the right, I hope she’s ready for it.

Here’s Obama summing it up in 2008:

:rolleyes: The only Republican Senator who voted against the 2002 War Authorization was Lincoln Chafee … who is now a Democrat. The vote was slightly less lop-sided in the House: Only 97.3% of GOP Representatives voted for the War Authorization.

Perhaps the detractors could [gasp!] read Senator Clinton’s actual words and see if their prattle about war mongering fits the facts:

“…any vote that may lead to war should be hard – but I cast it with conviction.”

I can see why you’d rather us just read the words in bold. Point is, that is simply mealy-mouthed political positioning. Her donors would have been heated if she voted against the war, so she voted for it. That’s as deep into Clinton’s reasoning you need to get on any issue.

Yup, pander with a bunch of talk about peace, then bomb the brown people anyway.