What are your favorite songs that begin with the letter L and were released on or after January 1, 2000? See rules in OP [Final polls added]

This was the first one where I had a hard time paring down my choices in the initial polls.

And I had lots of left overs for the L’s:

1. Love Comes First - Techno Squirrels (2007)
  2. Live a Lie - Default (2001)
  3. Little Hell - City and Colour (2011)
  4. Lay It All on Me - Rudimental ft. Ed Sheeran (2005)
  5. Lies in the Dark - Tove Lo (2017)
  6. Love is a Lie - 3 Doors Down (2016)
  7. Love Me Again - John Newman (2013)
  8. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding (2015)
  9. Love Runs Out - OneRepublic (2014)
  10. Love to Lay - The Weeknd (2016)
  11. Landing in London - 3 Doors Down (2005)’

@Mean_Mr.Mustard You had Little Girl Blue and the Battle Envy in both polls, only voted for it in the first.

Ooh, good catch, thanks.

mmm

FINAL POLL – What are your favorite 2000s L songs? Select up to 3.

• Last Nite – The Strokes
  • Let It Go – Idina Menzel
  • Levitating – Dua Lipa
  • Lights – Ellie Goulding
  • Little Talks – Of Monsters and Men
  • Live in the Moment – Portugal the Man
  • Lonely Boy – The Black Keys
  • Look What You Made Me Do – Taylor Swift
  • Lose Yourself – Eminem
  • Love the Way You Lie – Eminem ft. Rihanna
  • Lover – Taylor Swift
0 voters

“Lose Yourself” is the best song according to the world-famous Ponch8 Music Rating System, and it’s not particularly close. I also gave a vote to the second-best song, Eminem’s other entry.

I kind of lost interest in these threads when I came to the realization that I don’t know enough songs to to really come up with many nominations (I actually had to do quite a bit of research to come up with all the songs I nominated in the earlier threads) , nor am I familiar enough of the other nominees to have an informed opinion when voting.

But I did have one L song I was planning on nominating, but I forgot about it until it was too late.

Less Talk More Rokk – Freezepop, 2007

It probably wouldn’t have gotten that many votes, but I’m mad at myself for forgetting to nominate it.

If it’s any consolation, I’m enjoying this right now (never heard it before). Takes me right back to…1983. (Clearly an homage to that era).