What are your most extreme, honestly held views?

I got a couple more… (this is a fun thread!)

Cannibalism should be ok. As long as you get permission, there’s no difference eating a person than a cow

I think suicide is the ultimate expression of your individual liberties over your own body. Once you reach a certain age, no one should be able to stop you from killing yourself. We should have suicide centers set up for people to be able to go in and kill themselves. No psychological testing, no waiting period, just into the front door and out the back in a box in less than an hour. The person dying doesn’t suffer from it because I don’t believe death is a negative. There’s no afterlife, so you can’t sit around lamenting your decision. Once you’re dead, you stop worrying about that

One of these days I’ll post a topic about this, but I’m against the US spying. I’m against any big, powerful country doing that actually, and I don’t think spies or espionage is a great crime with very few exceptions (WMDs). Treason should not be a big deal

Zero tolerance for pedophilia is stupid. There is the possibility that an adult and child can have sex without it being damaging. It should be looked at on a case-by-case basis. “Its icky” is not a justification against making it illegal

You’re already dead. No matter what you think of the law forcing people to donate organs, they won’t be donated until you’re dead, so it doesn’t matter to you

I think that if you’re not an organ donor in this system, you can’t get any organs if you need it. Go ahead and opt out of giving, but don’t come crying to the government if you need an organ someday