What IF? GB had signed a peace treaty with Germany? WW2

I recall Shirer saying the German attack on the USSR was delayed quite some time due to weather.

comments
A B-24 member of the 'Dope said that he head antisemitic comments in the USAAF during the war.

I think what might happen if Moscow is taken is Stalin is shot or otherwise overthrown. Whether the remaining Soviet government would have given up, though, I am not sure.

Some historians have postulated that Stalin had a breakdown when the Nazis first attacked, and so it is not impossible that losing all three major cities and having no allies might have caused him to crack.

To be fair, I do not think the Germans could have penetrated past the Urals. Thus- stalemate.

Some Pundits say FDR was antisemitic. I can’t argue with them.

Most historians can.

“Franklin Roosevelt enjoyed the overwhelming support of American Jews during his presidency, and the reasons are clear. In his three-plus terms from 1933 to 1945, he led the war against Hitler, supported a Jewish homeland in Palestine, appointed a Jew to the Supreme Court, chose another to be his secretary of the Treasury and surrounded himself with Jewish advisers who helped shape the laws that revolutionized the role of government in American life — what some critics sneeringly called the “Jew Deal.””