What is an NFT?

I’m starting to think that NFTs really exist to give YouTube creators something to talk about.

Seperating the chaff from the chaff?

Nufft is the past tense of Nuffle. After the Super Bowl, the NFL is NFT.

K-Nuffle-bunny!

Back when I followed the NFL, I called them “the Nuffles.”

It’s simple:
NFTs utilize much of the same technology but are nothing like cryptocurrencies
NFTs are non-fungible conveyors of digital ownership
NFTs are here to stay
NFTs will change investing forever

That should get you started in the lucrative and exciting world of NFT investing!

Well, maybe the concept of selling nothing to idiots will stick around, but I expect that any given NFT will have a lifespan of a few years at most, because that’s how long the embedded URLs will continue to work.

I’m sold. Where do I mail all my money to?

Don’t mail your money, that’s so last century. Put all your money in a pile, take a picture of it, post the picture online, and send an NFT pointing to that picture.

Brilliant!

I’m stealing this

a follow up to the previous video:

Soupy Sales of course. :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

As funny as that is, when I was consulting for a bank that used online check deposit, they passed around a picture of someone trying to online deposit cash that way. It was hilarious. Mind you, I guess it was very rare.

I dunno how true it was but I have heard about a guy who was sent notice of a fine about something or other. He faxed an image of cash. The court faxed back an image of handcuffs.

Lol! :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

IIRC it was a ticket from a traffic photo cam (the kind that can catch you over the speed limit). The ticket came with the image that was on the camera when the speed gun tripped.

So apparently 200m “worth” of NFTs have been stolen by a phishing attack: https://twitter.com/pluggedinn/status/1495246939838840840

This thread gives me a sigh of relief, in that my investments through Nigerian royalty are pretty damn secure.

Tripler
I mean, it’s damn near impossible to fake being a Prince, with all the international recognition an’ all.

The latest NFT scheme: use the funds from selling 10,000 character NFTs to creat a movie franchise. The little drawings on the NFTs will become characters in the movies.