What is "Original Sin"?

The Babylonian King wielded great power, lived in luxury and was above the reproach of men. In essence, he was filled with a spirit of arrogance and pride, thinking himself to be a form of deity. Satan was the ‘originator’ of that mindset and fell in similar fashion as what Isaiah describes.

Pride goeth before a fall - Proverbs.
Jesus: I beheld Satan as lightening fall from heaven.

That was before Adam & Eve.

My original sin was learning to count past one. The rest is history. Aloha

This is what Billy Meier had to say regarding the original sin
Its actually to do with genetic manipulation done to human’s by ET human races

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

Some rather astonishing things are revealed when the genetic manipulations performed by the Sirius-region “creator-overlords” on specific human beings that generated masses of fighters are scrutinized: By way of their evolution, the “creator-overlords” themselves had lost all their capabilities to fight. Their evolution was directed only toward opulence, knowledge, competence and so forth, while their own strength and capability to fight were completely eradicated. Not only did they lose the stamina to fight but the capacity as well. When aggressors approached and threatened to annihilate these highly developed peoples, they had to find a solution to defend themselves against the attackers. To achieve this goal, they begot human beings into whom they implanted, through genetic manipulation, various forms of fighting capabilities along with an aging process factor as a precaution, whereby the genetically-altered people would soon become very old and die prematurely. Such actions prevented the genetically-manipulated individuals from banding together and rising up against the “creator-overlords”. This precaution soon proved to hold true, for the genetically-altered people continuously increased in numbers, and they inherited their manipulated genes - for all times. Due to the ever-increasing numbers of these genetically-altered individuals, and their escalating aggressiveness toward the “creator-overlords”, these fighters became a growing threat. For this reason, alternate ways of eliminating them were required by the overlords. However, prior to the selection of the most appropriate methods, most of the genetically-altered people were able to flee and, with the help of the benefactors, they found a secure place as I have already explained. The genetically-manipulated people have since established themselves on Earth to the degree where they simultaneously became this planet’s rulers and its destroyers, because most of them remained overly entangled in the effects of the manipulated genes of fighting, viciousness, barbarism, bloodthirstyness, greediness, addiction, emotionalism, inhumanities, to name but a few. These characteristics have been an evil legacy for mankind from early times, and they also may actually be called the “original sin”. Information regarding the “original sin” was erroneously handed down by Christian religions as the fable of Adam, Eve and the devilish snake in the Garden of Eden. This “original sin”, however, the genetic manipulation, repeatedly let the obsession for fighting and evil to surface from time immemorial - almost becoming Evil itself. Yet, in fact, this entire matter is based upon the manipulation of single DNA gene that can be rectified, if only our geneticists were to finally discover it. This genetic manipulation, a characteristic for all living human beings on Earth by way of its inevitable, hereditary transmission, can be reversed and therefore by doing so, Man can finally escape his evil demeanor, which was imposed upon him by way of genetic manipulation. Although science has not yet sufficiently advanced in this field, scientists are nonetheless on the correct path. For this reason alone there is ample justification today for continued progress in genetic research and genetic manipulation, despite objections by those who lack understanding, and others who vehemently reject these concepts and preach idiotic, religious nonsense against things they can neither prevent and nor impede. Terrestrial Man merely has to reverse the former specific genetic manipulation that compels him to resort to bloodshed and murder, bloodthirstiness, hatred, greed, addiction and all other inhumanities. Still, genetic manipulation of the fighting capabilities in the Creation-given Creational law and directive sense must not be reversed since the capability to fight is essential for Man’s continued existence and evolution. Consequently, the same event must not occur that previously occurred with the “creator-overlords” who robbed themselves of this fighting capability and lost all of their strength to fight through manipulation of their own genes. For this reason, they were no longer able to defend themselves against any aggressors who attacked them and this, in turn, resulted in their monstrous concept of manipulating human beings so they would become fighting machines through genetic alterations - which, ultimately, precipitated new sets of problems. When the human beings who were genetically-altered into fighting machines by the “creator-overlords” are studied, evidence shows that they procreated, or rather bred specifically for this purpose as they were perfectly normal, indeed, even highly evolved human beings. But they were rudimentarily altered physically through the manipulation of their genes. Prior physical traits reappeared and made these people, among other things, extremely resistant to environmental influences, and they displayed a certain barbarity. Throughout all of these genetic alterations, however, the proponents neglected to manipulate the genetic factor responsible for cognizance, memory, comprehension and compliance with the Creational-natural laws and directives - everything that is balanced and good. This omission was completely intentional, for research had shown that this particular omission would provide a form of security against the genetically-manipulated people’s complete degeneration. The omission would always allow a degree of humaneness to surface and influence mankind’s lives, actions and other factors, and thus provide some guarantee for the “creator-overlords” that genetically-manipulated individuals would not become viciously assaultive against them. These specific desires were not fulfilled, though, except for the fact that the genetically-altered individuals did not become totally de-humanized or completely, utterly degenerated. From the earliest times therefore, the prevailing factor of stability or goodness, respectively, always penetrated the genetically-altered people’s consciousness. Because of this factor over the past millions of years, viciousness has increasingly lost its significance although it remains quite evident, particularly within certain rulers, criminals, despots and others. Unfortunately, no one was previously aware that through the genetic manipulation, and the naturally existing factor of stability and goodness in Man, a conflict or at least a feeling of being torn between opposing emotions would arise. This holds true even today with many human beings. As a result of these genetic manipulations, and from earliest times, Man has fought these inner conflicts of good and evil - where evil frequently is the winner. Nonetheless, increasing numbers of humans combat their way to goodness by conquering the damage done by the genetic manipulation and their wicked legacy, i.e., the evil or original sin. Unfortunately, frequent excesses occur that are based upon degeneration and pseudo-humanism, because humans are unable to find the appropriate paths and cling to false ideals that frequently originated from religious-sectarian idiocy.

Was it a refusal to use the “enter” key?

On a serious note, why is Billy Meier’s opinion relevant?

newinitiation, you are now forbidden from discussing Billy Meier in any thread not explicitly about him. Any further acting out contrary to my guidance may result in the loss of your posting privileges.

Because he tells the truth but more importantly he is engaged on a face to face contact basis with highly developed ET races from the Plejares who have imparted much knowledge of truth to Billy that we humans have no access to

You think this is a joke, then you are wrong.

There are countless planets throughout the universe with the capabilities to support life and who is to say that there aren’t already highly developed races who are millions of years ahead of us technologically, spiritually and culturally

I’ve banned newinitiation. To quote from the Registration Agreement,

that was fast.
thanks

Man, cross-modding. Marley and me…thinking alike! Like we’re twinsies or something.

Here is all of Luke, chapter 10. It seems as if Jesus wasn’t saying that he personally saw Satan fall from Heaven before Adam and Eve even occurred(which would certainly contradict parts of Job, btw), but that he considers Satan to be powerful, like lightning from Heaven.

Satan is a metaphor for materiality (and it’s attractions).

Cite, please.

i never found the term Original Sin in the bible. (i think)

It’s something that some guy a century or 2 after the last books of the Bible were completed came up with: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin

The bible does talk of the first sin or the moment sin entered the world. (Romans 5)
Anyway, it’s not really a biblical concept. So who knows whatever it means…i don’t feel it’s important.

You will find it somewhere in here.

Aloha

No, I won’t-not unless you mail that silliness to me and I’ve run through everything else on my reading list and become bored enough to take a wack at it.

I’ve read it twice, 30 years ago and last year. Expect no further help from me.
Aloha

Further help??

Beyond the concept of Satan and the link. :smiley:

That’s bullshit - now isn’t it?

(the “term” original sin may not be, but the concept is, and even your own org addresses it - )

Why do you come on here as a JW and then post things that are contrary to what your org teaches? Especially when they are so easily sourced?

sheesh.

further -

The article then goes on to talk about how ‘other religions’ try to move away from the concept and reduce it to just an excuse for “mans imperfections”.

So, its a very important concept to the JW - the search in the WT CD had 115 articles for “original sin”