What kind of jerk fills in someone else's crossword?

After reading this thread, I have a sudden craving for an Oreo.

My expert opinion is that an epee is too good for such a cad – unleash the unau!

You guys are too soft. Throw the Jerk down the adit!

You do it yourself? I pay my esne a few ecus, and he takes care of the matter – he’s no tyro.

“agog” - the abbreviation for the Mass. Lake, Chargogagomanchaugagogchaubunagungamaug.

We should also see what Mrs. Chaplin (OONA), Lennon’s wife (ONO), and Jason’s helper (MEDEA) have to say.

How about the substituted OT bride (LEAH)?

Ms. Thurman or one of the Gabors might have a clue.

But, but give him a copy of Omoo to read, along with a review by Agee.

UC, tell him that if he was so smart, he could do the puzzle in his head.

Well, my mother does it to me. But then, she’s also been known to change the location of every single item in my kitchen, not to mention reorganizing my underwear… she simply doesn’t recognize my territory as being “mine” and “not hers.”

Her parents just spent 3 weeks at Mom’s house and Grandma did the same (both re. crosswords and re. items’ “proper location”). I plan on pointing out how much it pisses Mom one of these days - as soon as she calms down enough to let me get in a word edgewise.

A little story – once upon a time when I was young and enjoyed the drink much more than I do now, I went to a party at a friend’s house. During the course of my drunken debauchery, I noticed that he had a jigsaw puzzle laid out on the floor, barely begun. The drunker I got, the more obsessed I became with said unfinished puzzle. At some point in my drunkenness, I finished his puzzle (IIRC, it was a couple thousand pieces, he’d done no more than the outline). When I woke up the next morning he told me what I’d done and I felt like the biggest heel on the planet. I apologised repeatedly, but he found it funny. I went out and bought him a couple of new puzzles as a peace offering, because I would have been livid over someone doing that to me. He didn’t mind at all, and thought it was funny that in the stated of inebriation that I had achieved I could complete a jigsaw puzzle.

Count me as another vote for rude and obnoxious. If the person were drunk, though, perhaps understandable?

Nah, just coat him in oleo and throw him to some rabid ibexes.