What to wear for a picture w/Senator Obama (need answer by end of 09/15)?!?

nu? how did it go? who was in the undisclosed location? what did cool spouse wear?

Naw, that’s for when one gets a pic with Palin.

You are going to post a link to the picture, right? :slight_smile:

As soon as I have a copy of the pic, I’ll post a link.

VeryCoolSpouse was a tad disappointed, having had a mental picture of an Olan Mills moment, a warm handshake or hand on shoulder with (perhaps) flag in the background.

What happened was all 20 of them stood around with the Senator in the small gym* (the rally was in the big gym) at School of Mines. No personal pictures allowed. No individual pics. No signing of anything. One photo by the official campaign photographer. Copies to be distributed later, I imagine.

Her description:

She also attended the rally and was a couple of rows back, just to the right of the podium, which was down on the gym floor–no stage or anything.

She also says: He’s shorter, thinner, and lighter-skinned than he appears on TV.

She has now spoken personally (that is, they actually know who she is, at least for that moment) with both Senator Obama and Oprah. That’s a lotta star power! And pretty darned impressive, IMHO.

• The previously undisclosed location

Well, your VeryCoolWife is the closest connection I have, in a tenous way, to having met Obama.

They say the camera adds 10 black ancestors.

Well, I went to the bathroom one time at Oprah’s house. That’s got to count for something.

Admittedly, this is distinct from USING the bathroom at Oprah’s house. Still, if Oprah’s worth bragging rights, I got 'em.

Was O home at the time? :slight_smile:

She was in the bathroom at the time.

And very surprised!

Well… ?

Whatever you do, don’t wear flip-flops.

And, finally, the picture has been posted. That was a long darned wait!

VeryCoolSpouse is front left (the president-to-be’s right).

Oh wow. I’m jealous of your wife. And maybe you, a little bit. :smiley:

Here is a pic I took of Obama. I wasn’t lucky enough to meet him, though.

Very nice photo for the family album. I’ll bet rear left is not a happy camper, though.

Why does Obama look like he’s the most pleased to be in the shot? :slight_smile:

Perhaps he’s copping a feel of the one in white.

No idea. I do know that she wasn’t out in the backyard in the vicinity of the trees by the property line fence, though.

I also know that her fence is (or at least was) not electrified.

How about a Gorilla wearing a business suit…of armour (plate mail)?

Hell Express- one please!

:smiley:

I’ve never met him, but I have stood 15 feet from him at a speech. He’s definitely not darker than a brown paper bag.

Assuming your wife is in the blue top with the dark hair… I feel bad for the woman behind her where all you can see are her eyes! Well… look on the brightside… at least her eyes were open.

You mean Marsha Brady?