What's your favourite condiment to drown out the flavour of something?

Soy sauce for me, but really this is one of those things where you’ve got to deal with the root of the problem. It’s like trying to mask a smelly toilet with air freshener; it just doesn’t work, you need to bleach that motherfucker. Bleach the hell of out it. Imagine that the toilet pipe is full of headcrabs, and you’re killing those little bastards. Die, you fuckers.

Next time your wife tries to poison you with her vile foul pestilence, just pour bleach on the meal and shout “no more will you poison me with your vile foul pestilence - VAMPIRE WITCH!”. Your relationship will be stronger. If it survives. If it doesn’t, it wasn’t meant to be.

Sriracha is the savior of meals everywhere, from soups to meat, veggies, and noodles. Want a little spice in something? Screw up the flavor of a new dish? Sriracha to the rescue!

horseradish, mustard or horseradish mustard is sure tasty.

McCormick “Perfect Pinch” Cajun seasoning. Mmm mmm.

Sriracha all the way. I’ve found that it is good on just about everything. Meatloaf, chili, spaghetti, sardines, pizza, sandwiches…I think it may be the perfect condiment.

I do this a lot, but it depends on the dish.

Sriracha is always good if a flavor really needs overpowering.

Horseradish or vinigar (malt or balsamic) if the dish is bland.

My go-to additives for overpowering other flavors:

1. Vegemite or Marmite
  2. Soy sauce
  3. habanero sauce
  4. Kentucky Jelly

Tabasco on some things and tartar sauce on seafood.

I’m a grown-up and don’t eat things I don’t like, so I don’t feel the need to cover up other flavors. I do like all kinds of condiments to enhance my gastronomical experiences, however. Soy sauce, mustards, salsas, salad dressings…lots of different things.

Came to post this almost verbatim. HP sauce on french fries is amazing; also, they recently introduced something called “HP Fruity” which is quite good on steak occasionally.

HP Siracha ketchup hoisin or marmalade. If one of those can’t cure it nothing can.

I find that Worcestershire sauce works well.

Blue Cheese salad dressing. Also, Texas Pete Hot Sauce.

I pretty much like the taste of everything, so I never need to cover up other flavors. But I doubt even Sriracha could make raw oysters palatable to me!