When linking to an article, suggest the OP tell us what they think is worth noting about it

No, this thread is not just about GQ.

Also, I imagine that in a GQ thread if the first response to the question is an unexplained link to a page with no obvious relevance then that’s subject to a note, if not a warning. Maybe not, if the poster is trying to answer the question but doing a poor job. Still, it’s a crappy and unhelpful way to respond.

My librarian post specifically and clearly referenced the McDonaldland GQ thread and the posting of a bare link to a relevant SD column. Thus, your “walked up to people in the library who were studying” attempted counter to my point failed.

I can definitely see you’re reaching here, as you have failed to convince anyone and even your metaphors aren’t working. I think the dead horse should get buried at this point.

Also, an approximate time length of the video. I might watch a 10 minute video. I’m very unlikely to watch an hour length one.

Oh, good point. Yeah, I want to know what the point of the video is, and about how long it is.