Who has a touch-screen phone?

People who are pocket dialing with a touch screen, do you have the lock screen disabled? Even if my screen were to somehow activate in my pocket, it would have to be swiped to just get to the home screen, and then tap the phone app icon, and a couple more random taps in different places on the screen to actually make a call. I’m not fathoming how it could accidentally make a call.

Those who press buttons with their face, does your phone’s screen stay lit when you’re holding it to your ear during a call? The proximity sensor is supposed to “see” that and turn the screen off, expressly so you don’t press buttons with your face. Plus, you’re not walking around with your face lit up in darkened environments. But maybe you should check and make sure that function is enabled.

There’s a sensor that turns the screen off when you hold it to your face, so you don’t accidentally press buttons while on a call. I had a phone where it was broken, and my phone would constantly mute while I was talking.