Who Has Been to Universal Orlando?

I was there this past January and the Beetlejuice show (a good one, definitely) was still operational. I thought that the Horror Movie Make-up Show (or whatever the hell it’s called) was pretty cute as well - try and catch it, I say.

I’m pretty sure that the Hitchcock show is gone, however, and I was damn near positive that ‘Earthquake!’ was gone as well until I saw it on your list; maybe I’m mixing it up with another ride. ‘Twister’ is there, but I wouldn’t bother with it if I were you. It’s really not all that impressive, IMHO.

As for the food: My family and I have made it a tradition to eat at Finnegan’s at least once whenever we get to Universal (once every five years, maybe): It’s in the ‘New York’ section, I’m pretty sure, and has good fish & chips.

Man…now I wanna go back! Can I maybe hide in a suitcase? :wink:

Oh, I forgot… I echo the “Go see ‘T2!’” sentiment. Cool show.

Cosmo -

Well, I was there in December, and rode Earthquake. So it was there at least then. So was the Hitchcock one. Although they may have replaced it by now.

HeyHomie-
Don’t forget to at least go into the other resturaunt that’s across from the Posiden Adventure. That was way cool both inside and outside. And as Cosmo said, the Beatljuice show was there at least when I was there in December. As a side note to that, the Beatlejuice character also appears in the Ghost Busters show.

the dr seuss section is fun as well. the cat in the hat ride, the seuss carosel. it is a good section to end the day in.

dueling dragons had me walking like charlie chaplin, it can really throw you around.

atrael is quite right about the architectue and design. i wanted to take the entire dragon/mystical area home. you can tell exactly where you are by looking at the light posts. i love the way they designed this park.

The Hulk rollercoaster was awesome. Simply awesome. The best I’ve ever been on. Don’t miss it.