Who is your age-aproptiate celebrtity crush?

Annabella Sciorra.
Linda Fiorentino.

Pink

Amy Adams is a couple of years older than me, and incredibly gorgeous.

Robert Downey Jr.

My age-appropriate girl crush is Jane Lynch.

Linda Purl is three years younger than me.

Lynda Carter is just a little older than me.

Annie Potts is my age, for when I want my crush to be smart and sassy.

My older sisters went to HS with Linda Purl in Japan. She’s been to my house. I was just a kid, though.

Michelle Williams…

She is around 3 years younger than me. I’d be happy just watching her act.

Christina Hendricks: born same year, same month.

Idris Elba, 3½ yrs younger

This is difficult for me, since Stevie Nicks and Jane Seymour are both 25+ years older than I am.

Ally Sheedy is technically* just *out of the range specified in the OP, by a little less than 2 months…but that’s close enough for me.

I called her first.

On second thought, you can have her. I’ll take Maureen McCormick.

Rose Byrne is 4 years younger than me and she’s also my platonic ideal of “naturally elegant-pretty”.

Hmm, within 5 years of my age I only like OLDER women, but on the 1/2 + 7 thing it would be someone much younger.

Amy Adams is 5 years older. So she makes the cut. Elizabeth Banks is a little more than 5 years older.

With the 1/2 + 7 rule, I’d have to think for awhile.

I don’t have any age-appropriate crushes. Sorry, I guess I’m a perv. :o

Katey Sagal is one year younger than I am and smoking hot

Since I’m young, I’ll deliberately restrict myself to my birth year, and choose Anna Kendrick, as the first I found on a list of hot actresses born that year whom I both recognize and think is incredibly hot.

I could easily also go with Gal Gadot, Ashley Tisdale, Rooney Mara, Keira Nightly, Kaley Cuoco, Michelle Trachtenberg, Cristen Milotti, and so on.

And, yes, I did just keep going until I ran out of editing time. IMDb makes it easy. Wish I’d found that list first.

Since they took my first two choices: Halle Berry and Elizabeth Hurley.
So I’ll go for Andrea Montenegro (Peruvian) and Kerry Washington.

I’ve had longstanding crushes on Kristin Chenoweth (3 years younger than me) and Famke Janssen (5 months older than me). But, in the past few years, both of them have clearly had cosmetic surgery done, and their looks have changed dramatically. I know that it’s part of what the entertainment industry seems to expect from actresses of a certain age, but I feel that both of them look worse for the procedure.