Who Would Win: A Bear or a Tiger?

WTF? I said I’d bet on the Tiger (because the first thing I also did was Wiki “Baloo” then “sloth bear” too), what’s this snark for?

Yes, a cartoon bear-tiger fight is clearly something where it’s critically important that we stick to the narrow parameters of the OP, and don’t drift off into wild speculation about completely unrelated topics involving other kinds of bears fighting other kinds of tigers.

Where will it end? Koala vs Bengal cat? Madness!

Again, I never said “Who would win, Baloo or Shere Khan?”, I said “Who would win, a bear or a tiger?”.

The thought was inspired by the Jungle Book, but it was never intended to be about those characters.

I even said in a previous post “I intended it to be a brown bear vs a bengal” because, mostly due to ignorance, I didn’t know exactly WHAT Baloo was and figured he was a brown bear or whatever

So there isn’t really a hypothetical to fight

So who wins in a fight between a hypothetical bear vs. tiger fight and an actual one?

How about a grolar bear vs a liger?
The fight will take place at that place in Argentina where there’s a glacier in the jungle.

In reality they would, after a brief struggle, look deeply into each other’s eyes and fall madly in love. They would leave the ring, set up a homestead and have many Beager cubs.

[sub]I should be a writer for the Hallmark channel…[/sub]

These guys did. http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/09/02/famous-tiger-and-bear-say-goodbye-to-their-beloved-lion-brother/21464368/

Yeah, this right here. There’s a big thread around here somewhere about Lions and Tigers fighting, and someone linked to a long list of Lion Vs. Tiger incidents. Can’t look it up right now. But, the Lions pretty much always win. And if you think about it, Lions have a society that encourages fighting for dominance. The Tigers not so much.

A bengal cat is so damn smart and fast he wont even bother fighting the koala.:stuck_out_tongue: