Who's that commercial hottie, volume XVIII!

I was really wowed at first, but on subsequent viewings I realized she just had a great outfit and cute hair. Her face is quite ordinary, IMO.

Not a fan myself, but I think she looks a lot like Amanda Peet.

Pretty sure that is former Daily Show correspondent Rachael Harris.

“techie”?

Come on, this is AOL we’re talking about here. “Techie” isn’t in their vocablu-- vocbal-- voabula-- their list of words they know.

The girl doing the “pinkie salute” or whatever it’s called in the McDonalds commercials.

Some really crappy screen caps Here

That woman in the Overstock.com commercial.

The one that says, It’s all about the O. :eek:

She also was the coworker that recommends the woman search by shortest flight when her friend will be flying with “Cooper”

I just saw a new one from them with her. She’s no longer trying to hide the accent.

Emeril Lagasse’s kitchenware ads never fail to send me into a fit of monkeylike cockflogging.

Disclaimer: I have TiVo and never see TV ads. I don’t know if Emeril Lagasse pitches kitchenware. Make of this what you will.

I might also add that the Dove Girls are SMOKIN’!!

I see you’ve met my mother.

Just by the way, I saw this commercial a zillion times before my boss pointed out to me one day that it was shot here in Memphis. Sure enough, in slo-mo you can see several recognizable downtown locations, including The Arcade (the restaurant in Mystery Train) and Earnestine & Hazel’s (the bar in 21 Grams.

I’m sure New Yorkers get this all the time, but for a Memphian it’s pretty cool.

You’re confessing lustful feelings for squat, gruff TV chefs?

Seconded.

Pretty sure you’re right. But a pink jacket over sea-foam green with brown lace? She should stick to black and white to accent her fair skin. Even if her blonde hair is clearly a dye job.

I like the raven haired spokeswoman for Toyota.
Who am I kidding. I like women.

And I especially like the cutie in the Chase Bank commercial that’s set to the Mary Tyler Moore theme. The one that gets her first paycheck and buys a puppy.