Why are you pro choice or pro life?

What is the source for that quote? I’ve looked up both the quote and the name “Darren-Garrison” and found nothing so far.

Try here.

Thank you.

De nada!

I fully support men and woman who get pregnant who choose to terminate the pregnancy.

Back to the original question, among many things that convinced me abortion should be legal, was a study out of Czechoslovakia, back when there was a country called that.

When there was a Czechoslovakia, the way abortion law worked was similar to the way it worked in some states before Roe v. Wade, except the committees were not attached to hospitals. Anyway, when a woman wanted an abortion, she went before a committee to plead her case, and was or was not given permission to have the abortion.

I don’t think this included abortions that were for the mother’s health, like ectopic pregnancies, or pregnancies in women who were later found to have heart conditions, cancer, etc.

At some point, in the very ealy 90s, there was a study comparing women who had been denied abortions, and so gone through with the pregnancy and kept the child, with women in very simimilar circumstances (economic, family support, presence of the father, and so on), with a child, but who had not sought an abortion.

The results were much higher rates of child abuse among the women who had been denied an abortion-- much higher rates of intervention by their version of CPS. Higher rates of removal of the child for cause, and usually placement in a children’s home, or what was run more like an orphanage, except not all the kids were available for adoption.

I have many other reasons for my stance on abortion, but this is just one.

I’m pro choice because I don’t have lady parts.

Zombie tread.

Zombies don’t tread. They shuffle.

More like a shamble, with a little stagger thrown in.

Sounds more like pirates than zombies.

Why are you pro-zombie or pro-life?

You mean zombie tire.

Damn zombies

I think abortion is a terrible choice. But it’s still a choice that should be made by the woman, in consultation with her doctor and God. A private matter that legislatures have no business interfering.

I’m pro-choice because I believe a woman, in consultation with her partner and her doctor, should be the ones to decide whether to bring a life into this world. Not everyone can afford it, you know? Not everyone wants to have a child, either.

I’m pro birth control before one has to make that decision followed by pro choice.

I’ve been watching a lot of The Soft white underbelly on You tube. Mark Laita interviews people from skid row in LA or from where ever. Saddest stories you’ll ever hear , majority of their troubles are lingering from traumatic childhoods, many survivors of abuse by parents and step parents and from foster care providers. Now living a nightmarish existence getting by prostituting, coping with addiction and street violence. Keeping no money giving it to pimps. lil

Many of these sad cases, women, have children themselves they they’ve given up to family or the system. Oddly they all state they’re against abortion and want to give the baby a life. but what are the odds a drug addicted mother who cycles in and out of their lives will improve their chances for a trauma free childhood. Vicious cycle.