why can't HS athletes make there own decisions?

SPOOFE, I believe Elbow-Bending is allowed in combination with not only Darts, but also Billiards, Bowling, and Pinball…

Just FYI, ya know.

SPOOFE was kicked out of the National Elbow-Bending League several years ago for Illegal Use of Toothpaste.

oh, eew…

I was on the wrestling squad and the football team; Wrestling practice in the AM, football in the PM. We had a similiar coupling for basketball/lacrosse.

That ‘no two sports in one season’ strikes me as pandering to the lowest denominator: Because some kids can’t hack it, no one will be allowed to do it. Since practice isn’t held during class hours, it seems ridiculous to suggest that sports are an obstacle to education.

You must’ve missed the part where I said “IF they can handle it”. Obviously not everyone can, but IF they can, then there is no reason for them not to. Some would be able to deal with the time constraints and still have the required GPA’s. I’m not saying everyone, got it? I’m saying the ones who can, should be allowed to. There is simply no reason why a student who can take 2 sports and have a good GPA shouldn’t be allowed to take 2 sports if they want.