Why do panties have cotton crotches?

Because if you’re smack up against the nylon, you’re going to be um, more “moist”.

If you have a layer of cotton, it acts as a barrier, I suppose.

Otherwise you’re gonna get all crotchety.

Cute.

Still, what I dont get is if you look at a womans panties from the back you see a 8th crescent on the bottom part. I have seen that crescent on all ages too. What on earth is it? Is it part of the cotton crotch?

Actually, if nylon doesn’t breathe as much as cotton, then it’s seems to defeat the purpose of having the cotton [iand* the liner. Even with the cotton thing, doctors still recommend avoiding nylon panties due to the breathability factor. Frankly, no panties is the way to go…or all cotton if you’re not into commando like me.

I have to do this, …Site? (with lots of pics)

:smiley:

That cottage-cheese stuff is better known as “fumunda cheese”. Why, cuz it’s from unda wear.:smiley:

The nylon part is there to provide structural support for the cotton part? What, cotton is too flimsy now? Why not just wear all-cotton panties? Most men’s underwear that I know of is all-cotton, and it isn’t flimsy.

(Astroboy14 licks his screen clean.)

Moderator Action

This is an eleven year old zombie that was brought back from the grave only for humor purposes. Please do not revive old threads unless you have new info or something of substance to contribute.

Thread closed.