Why does everyone's excrements smell the same?

Move somewhere where the food is radically different from what people around you now generally eat. Talk about shit stinking… During the Vietnam war, SF types who were going on extended recon would sometimes eat Vietnamese food for a while in advamce of the mission and while on recon. They didn’t want to be discovered operating in an area by enemies noting the different smell and color of feces produced from American rations.

The worst place for stinking shit is Airport toilets. Every time I have used an airport loo the stink was overwhelming.

It depends on what kind of poo-pourri you order, really.

Wow, I always wanted to be an expert in something other than my own navel lint. :). I haven’t personally experienced much “healthy adult shit” because well, in general healthy adults don’t need a nurse to help them after they poop. But diet would be the main thing, but I think metabolism, activity level. etc also helps. Medication, too, either it affects the stool or it affedts the ability to produce stool, this definitely changes smell. People who have gallbladder issues and can’t digest fats are going to have different smells, and hydration or lack of will affect smell and texture of the poop.

And then there was the shit ball art left on my toilet seat by a band that crashed at my house.

And fat blockers (such as Ally)…yeah, that can get interesting. Especially after eating Mexican food. (Scared the cat out of the loo after a night of margaritas and Mexican food back in the Fen-Phen days of the 90s).