Why is incest illegal?

Yeah! I’d like evidence. And more importantly, a good definition of ‘homosexual experience’. I’m male, I’ve passed the 18 years mark, and I haven’t had what I would consider a homosexual experience. I can remember one or two times (there are probably a few more that I don’t specifically recall) when I compared penises with another, but I was pretty young and don’t recall the experience having any sexual overtones. I think I was more in to the whole puberty thing. You know, “look how I am changing! Hey, he is changing too! Weird.”

If you call that a homosexual experience, fine, I would disagree with that definition, but if we are using that definition then I’d say that you are probably right about most men having a homosexual experience before 18. (I have nothing to back this up with though, I’d still like to see a good source that verifies this.)

It’s been over 25 years since I took the psychology course in college that mentioned this normal version of peer group sex play and searching the Internet for quotes from psychology resources is a pain in the rear. So, no quotes.

Even comparing wieners is considered homosexual activity, and adult males have reported how, when their ‘equipment’ started doing more than just standing up, they and other males had ‘circle jerks’. (Examine some college fraternity initiation rites, like the Daisy Chain, and you’ll see the homosexual overtones in them.) It was not considered all that unusual for pubescent boys, unable to find an opposite sex partner to experiment with, to secretly meet and explore each other’s equipment, including masturbating each other and, sometimes, anal penetration.

This was not considered true homosexuality. Mostly it consisted of simple things, like comparing organs, jerking off together, and sometimes fondling each other. (Remember, when the male becomes active, he often knows very little about sex, his main contacts are males of the same age grouping, girls are not yet receptive, generally, for him to experiment with. He often will ‘display’ his new function to a close friend of the same sex as well as start tying up the bathroom at home, much to his parents annoyance.) He will, within a short time, become so horny when aroused, that he will look most desperately for something to screw, and quickly learn to masturbate. His urges at the age of puberty, will be the strongest in his life, starting to decrease some when out of his teens. These urges will override, at times, concern for any female partner he might have, which is why so many young girls often experience a version of date rape, or reluctantly consensual intercourse.

This is one reason why pregnancy among pubescent teens is still common, because many are so hormonal driven that they do not consider protection. Especially once the girl becomes sexually aware. This is also why siblings will experiment with each other, along with the fact that they know each other best and feel more comfortable together through family association.

Most kids with brothers and sisters, have done some mild sex play together, especially among step children where the ‘birth bond’ is looser.

Boys, however, being male, with a naturally quicker sexual response, will often have more of a homosexual experience early on than girls will. It is all experimental, learning sexual play, which does not polarize them into homosexuality. (More or less “I have THIS and it does THIS and it feels so good. Do you have it too?”)