Why such a shortage of Obama campaign materials?

If it makes you guys feel any better, even I’m still waiting on my shirt from the campaign, my buttons were backordered (but finally came almost a month after the rally signs) and my buttons from Democratic Stuff are still backordered.

I ordered 25 of this button from ObamaZen on the 10th and got them today.

I dropped off 24 of them at our local Dem HQ this afternoon, to the delight of the volunteers on duty.

Conversely, about 3 people have been by my house trying to GIVE me McCain signs and buttons (I told them ‘Hell no!’ and directed them to my folks house ;))…

Sort of says something, don’t you think? That they can’t give McCain’s stuff away and Obama’s stuff is in demand…

-XT

I imported about 700 lawn signs from Michigan to Indiana. I’m universally loved here right now.

Thats where my lawn signs went.

Oh shush, you.

we got a ka-ka load of swag at the philly center city office today. of course there are big meetings and rallys tonight and over the weekend so i figure they will be gone by monday.

i don’t have an official shirt for obama/biden, but i did buy an “i have a bracelet too” shirt.

I gave up on my order from the official obama store. My swag was never going to get here in time. I got ahold of the actual campaign offices and they cheerfully reversed the charge for me. I’m going to donate what I figure the “profit” would be on those items to the campaign without expecting anything back. But I still want a t-shirt. :’(

What did you guys wait so long for? I’ve got half a dozen different shirts, a yard sign (had 6, gave one to a neighbor, one to a friend, and sent 3 to Ohio during the primaries), a ‘Women for Obama’ bumper sticker, and a bunch of different pins. I’ve had all this stuff for months and months.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Some of us didn’t have primaries.

Don’t lose hope, it may show up. I donated right after Biden was announced and was promised a magnetic bumper “sticker”. It kept not showing up, so I sent an email inquiring after it and pointing out that it would probably be of most use BEFORE Nov. 4th. It came last week.

If they don’t want to give the stuff out, fine. But don’t promise it and then not deliver. It’s almost like they’re politicians or something :D.