WORLD WAR III: USA + UK V Russia, China, Iraq, PDK, France + Germany: WHO WOULD WIN?

I’m not sure if its been mentioned yet, but I don’t think the US has to worry about an invasion. First of all, the chances of the number of enemy troops that would be needed to conquer the US to actually make it into the country are very slim. The various branches of military and the far more advanced and more powerful weapons would make that nearly impossible.

Now, even if a couple hundred thousand troops manage to make it in. They wouldn’t be able to last very long with the troops still in the US, the police, gangs, hunters, military veterens, and every Tom, Dick and Harry carrying guns. Especially, in the South where people are still driving around with shotguns hanging on gun racks in their pickup. :smiley:

Anyway, I think the only way any country would be able to conquer the US, would require WMD, and lots of them.

Other than that, I would imagine Japan would help us contain North Korea.

[Exaggerated Midwest accent]
Well 'da US contains a certain city, known as Chikago. If Mike Ditka came back, I would make the score Russia, China, Iraq, PDK, France + Germany 17, Behhhhrssss 42.

[/Exaggerated Midwest accent]

Another note about the matchups- in any conflict involving North Korea, I assume South Korea would get involved too. That give the US a well trained and equiped ally, with ~550,000 man force ready to go. Also, Japan is likely to side with the US,(they spend ~$40 billion a year on their military) as well as Canada and Australia. Also, Iraq can’t do much to the US directly besides sponsering terrorist attacks.