Would You Buy These Halloween Costumes For YOUR Kids?

That’s right folks. Now watch me slap around my bitch, Necro.

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I’m not worthy of such a distinguished backhand.

Okay, not that really deserves a hand.

You’ll be Tina and I’ll be Ike.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Getting back to the original complaint about the costumes themselves. The Ho looks more like a 1920s flapper to me. The Pimp reminds me of a cartoon character or maybe a low rent Hamburglar. I don’t like the dark colors for purely safety reasons. I can just imagine some car driver saying “I didn’t see them”, well you know that would be too likely, at night in a dark costume. As for the Tarzan costumes, they are out - northern states get too cold to let your little boy run loose in a little loincloth (if that’s all it is), and it might attract what we call chickenhawks. But kids have always dressed up like the bad guys for Halloween - Billy the Kid style gunfighters, Darth Vader (bad at night for the visibility reasons), pirates, Frankenstein’s monster, Dracula, the Devil, etc. There is no harm in it, it’s just one night of the year, and it will not bring your kid over to the Dark Side. The best thing to do is let your kids pick their own costumes, have a little fun, and keep an eye on them from a safe but reasonable distance.

World Nut Daily is an embarassment even to most people on the right wing. :rolleyes: