Would you want to know when you're destined to die?

Would like me to make you a tin foil hat, instead?

:smiley:

A surreal hat is made of tinfoil, but only on tuesdays. The rest of the time, it’s either a smoked halibut or a scent of rasberries.

But what about the phrase “Live each day as if it were your last?” :slight_smile: If everyone was obsessed with negative consequences, we’d never take risks.

We’re all going to die sometime. Knowing the exact time is more depressing, but it’s not like having a black cloud over your head, just the same as if fated happy events wouldn’t make you consistently happy.

But what about the phrase “Live each day as if it were your last?” If everyone was obsessed with negative consequences, we’d never take risks.

We’re all going to die sometime. Knowing the exact time is more depressing, but it’s not like having a black cloud over your head, just the same as if fated happy events wouldn’t make you consistently happy.

Of course, I want to know! The first thing I thought was that I could take up smoking again. I like the credit card idea too! The second thing (and the clincher) was that I could do whatever I wanted, then on the last day, get Jesus (although I don’t believe in him at this point) and die with my butt covered. :cool: