Xmas Tree with lead

Christmas just isn’t for some people.

If you are the “type” who makes a big deal about the possibility of lead in your fake Christmas tree, then I think you should just forget about the whole thing.

Christmas has taken some major hits in recent years. Of course you have the panties-in-a-bunch atheists who cringe at the word “Christ”. And want to ruin it for everyone else, because they asked for an electric train when they were 8, but instead got a pair of red panties from their father.

No matter., Christmas is just another day off. I like it for that reason.

But, back to the subject at hand, if you are worried about lead, and China, and other bullshit, then just give it up.

Christmas just isn’t for you.

I’ve seen boxes of ammunition with lead warnings. For some reason I found this profoundly amusing.

Warning! This box of hollowpoint ammunition contains lead! LEAD I say! Don’t shoot anyone as it may cause birth defects in Californians.

And now I know it isn’t. sigh

I was mostly worried about my cats chewing on it, like they do.

Well, it looks like we’ll be returning the damn thing after all-it’s missing parts and we can’t assemble it.

Wouldn’t that be cool though? "I’ve polished the trim with formalin and morticians’ wax. That fish has been dead for years now. But the bowl is filled with formaldehyde. "

EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN EVERY HOUSEHOLD THAT HAS EVER HAD THAT TREE IS GOING TO DIE! Humans, around age 75 or 80.

[Moderator Warning]

Zambini57, this kind of comment is inappropriate in GQ. You should know this, since you have been cautioned before about this kind of thing. Do not do this again.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

Hmmm, great idea.

And yet another update-the pin was hidden in the box. sigh

Mods, if you want to close this, feel free.