You'll Never Take Me Alive, Coppers!

Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

Lannate is an insecticide that with the proper dose kills in minutes, here in Trinidad there are no controls on it all agri shops and garden centers sell it by weight in powder form.

I’ve seen dogs that were poisoned die of it, something like 3 minutes from first convulsion to death. Scary as shit and supposedly tastes like salt, it has been used in several murders locally.

Anyone else find the defense attorney and prosecutor’s surnames to be amusing?

I mean he wasn’t actually in trouble with the law until the arson, right? He was in a lot of debt but he wasn’t, like, embezzling or something.

What a ridiculous, pathetic waste.

That’s the weird part to me. The guy killed himself over something that, while dishonest, wasn’t disgusting or utterly shameful like rape, murder, pedophillia, or the such. That’s why I am puzzled about him not even waiting for the sentencing. He might have gotten as little as five years, maybe. The article mentions that the max would have been 16. And surely, whatever the sentence, he would have a good chance at early parole.

If he did kill himself. That’s not established yet.

Did you see the video? Not 100% certain till the autopsy results come in but all evidence points in that direction.

Maybe the bailiff did it.