You're the President tomorrow- what's the first secret thing you ask about?

1.) I’d want to meet my double. If they said there wasn’t one, I’d get one.

2.) Has the double ever been shot? Maybe during the Reagan years?

3.) The CIA payroll with a brief job description. I’d hire an aide to analyze it and give me a full briefing.

4.) A rundown on how powerful religious (ex: the Vatican) and secret organization (ex: the Masons) are.

5.) A briefing on world leaders who actually hold power. Who are the smart[est] ones, who are the dumb[est] ones and who are the truly dangerous ones.

After learning about the nuke launch briefcase and the red phone, I’d really want to know if there is a time and a place I can do something without anyone knowing except me and possibly one other person.

That might get me through the morning.

Barbara Bush found and confiscated them.

Whose codes are we reading? Who do we know is reading our codes? Tell me about our crypto-security.

Occasionally, the USA has done something (or suggested they may do something) that I thought was a risky move or decision, usually in an international context. This has sometimes caused me to think that perhaps the USA has some technology or special information that gave them the confidence to make that move - something beyond the usual and obvious power of being the worlds most powerful country.

I don’t know … maybe the USA has some special weapon, that say, can render a ballistic missile harmless. This tech is something that we own exclusively. Maybe it was given to us by aliens or we back-teched it from a disabled UFO. What ever it was, it gives us a huge advantage that would give us considerable power, should an occasion occur. Of course, we can’t even alude to such a thing because that would give away much of the advantage.

If I were president, I would want to know if such a concept, information or technology exists and what it is.

I would probably need to be the British PM to have my question answered. What was the whole story behind Rudolf Hess’s flight to England in '41. I personally think that A.) Hitler knew and approved of the flight. and B.) there were some high up people in the British government willing to discuss peace terms with Nazi Germany at the time. I think Hess knew and accepted that if it didn’t pan out, the Germans would deny it and just claim he was insane and he accepted this.

I think that the records were sealed for either 50 or a 100 years ,official secrets act or something, which is why I was thinking what the USA may have either known or been told.

Declan

I think SAC (Offut AFB)Omaha was the big board, which W was brought to after 911

Declan

ah. I didn’t see you had already posed the same question. On a recent history channel story about his flight, they said 75 years. So, unsealed in 2016. Not too far off. Although, I think it would still be embarrassing 6 years from now, so who knows?

Big long list. American involvement in the Brabant massacres. Any NSA sigint or anything similar about where Osama really was when he was apparently raping Kola Boof. Who killed Craig Spence. What happened to that woman who claimed GWB had raped her? Is Dick Cheney’s dick as big as it looks in that picture (colostomy bag my arse).

More practically, do you have incriminating pictures files or videos of my political enemies. Or, indeed, of me and the terrible things I had to do to get elected and, if so, what must I do to keep them under wraps?

Don’t know if this is a secret or not but I’d ask does the goverment consider Peak Oil a real risk, if so what are the plans. If it is not a problem why not?

a quote from George C. Wallace:

“Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we’ve been bombing over the years been complaining?”

Is Bin Lama dead?