Thank you, Admins

I would like to thank all the work everyone did to get the boards hosted at bbboy so we could get our SMDB fix, and quickly resolved the issues with the board that were discovered.

Again, a heartfelt thanks to TubaDiva, Arnold, and everyone involved in this board.

critter42

Indeed. (though I hate not being the first poster to the board, post crisis. I was here first, dagnabbit.

Apropos of nothing, I’d like to point out that changing your profile email address now requires you to reconfirm its existence. This is good, but it confuzzled the heck out of me.

Oh, and you can change your member status, too :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for finding the first thing I need to fix.

You should NOT change your member status.

your humble TubaDiva
Administrator

I have turned off profile changes for members for the time being, we’ll see about reopening it when we can have it as we need it to be.

your humble TubaDiva
Administrator

Dagnabbit.

Sorry, Tuba. Don’t mean to increase your work, guess I should have known better. :frowning:

Rats!

Sorry about changing my member status then! But I’ll enjoy being the Kvetchmeister for as long as it lasts. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all your work on this. I’m very glad to be back and to see everyone.

Uh, instead of “Rats” I should have said what Green Bean said. Sorry for the hassle, guys.

Yeah, me too. Sorry.

…because I am so grateful to have the place back again, and I have NO idea of what was involved but I am certain that nothing this complex and rewarding happens without a lot of effort.

So thanks again guys.

There’s many who feel it but who just may forget to say it. It doesn’t mean that they don’t appreciate it, you know of course. You may only see their appreciation in the hunger they showed when the place hasn’t been here.

I have to say I think I’m in on the best party in the world, and I’m grateful (and verbal) as hell about it.

Warmest possible thoughts
Red boss

i don’t think this colour thing is going to last…

I think Redboss has the right idea… if you’re grateful, it can’t hurt to say so.

So, to everyone who’s worked so hard to keep this board going, a big thank you from me.

A big, huge thankyou from me too!

pan

Thanks from me too. Really appreciate all the hard work.

Not only have I arrived to offer my heartfelt thanks, but I have also brought chocolate cupcakes.

And Tuba gets first pick.

I’m not even gonna touch the cupcakes, I’m gonna leave 'em all for the boss-type people.

Many, many thanks.

Thank you muchly for all the hard work!

I’d like to add my thanks in also.

Thank you!

I had password trouble on the temp board, so I just lurked there. The last couple of weeks have been full of lots of sh*t in my personal life, and it was nice to be able to have the SDMB to read and enjoy, even though I didn’t participate in it. Y’all helped me to get away from my troubles for a while and relax.

Thanks a million for all your hard work, both here and on the temporary board.

–Kris