It's my Birthday

That’s right. On this 24th of July it is my 24th birthday. I didn’t go to work, instead I sat on my butt and watched the Abyss and dreamed of watery adventures all day.

I’m thinking about getting some beer later…

Woohoo! A golden birthday! Certainly a very special thing to have happen when you’re actually aware of it. :slight_smile: (I passed mine years ago, thank you very much… and yes, I was aware of it, being 17 at the time ;))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEATROS!!!

Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”

Sounds like a good day to just lie around and do nothing. Hope you get to celebrate with friends, family, and those that love you. Have an aresome birthday, and remember to have fun! May your year bring you everything you’ve ever wished for. Take care of yourself! :slight_smile:

F_X

Snappy golden hurfday, Meatros!

You only get one… enjoy it! But don’t make me bail you out again.

<ahem> clearing throat <ahem>

HAAAAPY BIIIRTHDAAAY TOOOO YOUUUUUU!!!
HAAAAPY BIIIRTHDAAAY DEEEEEEARRRR MEEEAAAAATROOOOOOS!

Wow, now I feel all special and tingly inside! Thanks a lot people!

Flame-thanks for the phonetic chinese!