Who Is The Sexiest Woman Of All Time?

Over in GD I made a list of predictions for the 21st Century, one of which was that Emma Peel would still be the sexiest woman of all time. RTFirefly sez I could get a whole 'nuther thread out of that. Let’s find out.

Votes for Barbarella, Hilary and anybody who ever apeared in a 3 page foldout with a staple in her navel will be treated with the contempt they deserve.

JB
Lex Non Favet Delicatorum Votis

Girlbysea.

Hands down.

I’m assuming we are seperating “sexiest” from “prettiest” or most attractive. In that thinking, I think the girl that exuded the most sex appeal was marilyn or betty page

We live in an age that reads to much to be wise, and thinks too much to be beautiful–Oscar Wilde

Rebecca DeMornay.

For her scene in Risky Business, where she stood in front of the open window, delicately adjusting her hose, her foot on the window sill, a gusty breeze billowing around her skirt, and a lusty breathful, “Are you ready for me, Ralph?”

“It is lucky for rulers that men do not think.” — Adolf Hitler

Straight female checking in: Isabella Rossellini.

Catrandom

Helen of Troy.

Mark Serlin

Another straight woman checking in – Selma (Salma?) Hayek’s snake dance in From Dusk Til Dawn.

On a pretext, so I could justify watching it a second time, I rewound the tape, called hubby into the room and said “you gotta see this!”

He didn’t seem nearly as impressed as I was.

Elisa Moolecherry

Chelsea Clinton.

Me, without a doubt !

Of course I’m too shy to say so.

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

Is this another one of those Michelle threads ?

Anyhow, Cleopatra for historic significance.
Peel and Hayek are good ones for this generation.
Also throw in Jamie Lee Curtis as well.

Val- Hah!

I’m gonna vote for Catherine Zeta-Jones…

JMcC, San Francisco, JJM’s page from the Bay
“The world is a dungheap, and we are maggots that crawl on it!” -Aldonza, Man of La Mancha

Well I instantly remembered both the scenes with Rebecca DeMornay and Selma Hayek, so I guess that settles it for me.

Sorry, but centerfolds MUST be included, cuz, without them, you lose Bettie Page.

Just look for her on the net. Man O Man O man…

Bea Arthur!

This isn’t original with me, but I liked it:
If Helen of Troy had a face that launched a thousand ships, would a lady whose face would launch one ship be rated at one “millehelen”?

My wife.

Well, she was standing right behind me. I played it safe.

She’s in the kitchen, now.

Okay.

Lana Turner.
Yeah, she was a tramp, but a sexy one.

This space for rent.

Well, I don’t see how anyone can be expected to know whether Cleopatra or Helen of Troy were really sexy. Or Mata Hari. Or a hundred other historical peronages. But if we restrict it to women that we have actually seen in person, film or photograph I would probably add a vote for Salma Hayak and the snake dance. It sure caught my attention. (I must mean it, because I even remember how to spell her name.)

She isn’t my ideal woman, but she has the sex appeal thing whupped!

The best lack all conviction
The worst are full of passionate intensity.