Enterprise: The Breach (spoilers after US airing)

I would like to request that any spoilers before 9:00 PM EDT on Wednesday be put in a box, if that’s alright. After that, standing spoiler warning! :slight_smile:

Here’s the summary of this episode from StarTrek.com:

Although it doesn’t make it totally clear, it seems from the preview clip that Phlox’s dilemma is that the patient is refusing treatment necessary to save his life, because of some racial grudge. Is it ethical to treat a patient who doesn’t want to be treated? “Tuvix” was one of my favorite Voyager episodes, because of the strange medical dilemma it approached. I hope this one is good too! :slight_smile:

Hey! You haven’t seen it! This is cheating!

[Nelson Muntz pointing]
HAH-HAH
[/Nelson Muntz]

My favorite part was when Archer fell off the cliffside and T’Pol used her rocket powered boots to catch him inches from teh ground! It was so Original, i never saw anything like it!

A militant fraction? :confused:
Looks like a double plot episode.

Phlox is an alright character. That Sick Bay episode was cool. Will be interesting to see if StarFleet Drs have the Hippocratic Oath or not. And how exactly would it apply in interspecies relations?

[hijack]

Hi, Jack!

[/hijack]

Oh! T’Pol uses her rocket powered boots! Never mind.

Worse than that, I actually tried to discuss the episode. :wink:

It does look like a double-plot episode, but then, the majority of them do. One of my favorite Star Trek episodes, for the plot structure, not the acting or anything else, was a quadruple-plot episode. :slight_smile:

Anyway, we don’t need to have two threads on this episode. I thought it would be nice to have spoilers in a box or at least a warning, but I understand if that’s too much trouble; these threads really do tend to be free-form. :slight_smile: So, if we’d rather convene at the other thread, I’ll request this one be locked.

A four-way? :wink: When was this?

There don’t seem to be any spoiler warnings in the other thread. Or am I just confused?
(Do I want an answer to that?)

Achernar, lets use your thread for serious discussion, and play in mine, ok?
I have Opera and don’t use spoiler boxes, BTW 'cause I have to cut and paste the contents to read them.

Bah… this episode is going to suck. It’s a blatant ripoff of the Neelix episode with that dude that created the Technobabble Cascade Thingamabob.

Now that I think about it, didn’t Worf once refuse to give blood to a Romulan in a TNG episode? Ripoff of a ripoff!

What other thread?!?

I was actually using this one!

:dubious:

The four-way was TNG’s “Disaster”. The reason I liked it is because it was a four-way (and actually, looking at the synopsis, I remember now it was a five-way), even if the individual plots were seen as annoying. If there had been more four-ways, I probably would have liked them better. :slight_smile:

Ah, sorry carnivorousplant, I forgot about spoilers not working in Opera. I think I heard that they work okay in the lastest version. Not telling you to upgrade; just mentioning it.

Keiko’s birth, Troi commanding, Picard dealing with kids, what, and what?

Er, Keiko birthing Molly, I should say.

Ro in engineering…

That doesn’t ring a bell at all.

Also Riker and Data

Ro is on the bridge with Troi. Riker and Data are working their way towards Engineering.

Beaverly Crusher and Geordi in a shuttle bay…

Ah. I’ve never actually seen the episode.

Alot of my TNG knowledge comes from the Star Trek: TNG Companion.