Mysterious Danish fireworks -- what exactly are these things?

I bought a collection of fireworks at a garage sale on July 4th (great timing!)… everything in the mixed bag was made in China and familiar enough, except for three of these Danish items:

Silver-papered cardboard tubes, about 4" long, decorated with stars, and labelled “Type 60 Made in Denmark CVPF DK 4171 Glumso” [the “o” in “Glumso” has that weird Scandinavian diagonal line running through it].

Two of the three fireworks have empty gap spaces on both ends of the tube (one small gap, and one large); with the third, the combustibles are flush with one end (with a big empty gap on the other end). These are not bottle-rocket-type thingies; there’s no stick. Just the tubes.

The weird thing about these is that they have no wicks and no obvious way to set them off. If they were completely full, they might pack the equivalent of two cherry bombs, but they’re not full at all; also, I can’t tell if the inner contents are propellant, gunpowder, colored sparking materials, whistlers, or what have you.

Based on my Googling, it appears that these were probably made by S.E. Fireworks, which doesn’t appear to maintain a corporate website. Lots of press coverage about a corporate director, and news stories about a deadly warehouse explosion in Enschede in 2000, but no product catalogue info.

I know I should just toss them out, but the kid in me really wants to see what they do… Straight Dopers, can you help me?

You could look at fireworks.com & see if they have something that looks like them.

Type 60 is a fireworks permit designation. DK-4171 Glumsø appears to be a postal code–part of an address in any case. My research led me to this site, which is a manufacturer of stage “fountains”–electrically ignited pyrotechnics often used in concerts as a draqmatic effect.

Thanks, guys! Q.E.D., your learning amazes me…

And the fireworks are going in the trash. Electrical ignitions are WAY out of my league!