Read My Lil' Bro's Rap

This is from my brother’s notebook that he writes all his raps in. He said he didn’t care who saw his stuff so here is one of his raps that he wrote…

I’m that cute young dude with the green eyes/ hanging on the corner with some mean guys/ checking out the girlies with the lean thighs/ All the girls love me/ their big sisters wanna rub me/ their mothers wanna hug me/
I hang with my crew/ I’m not with you/ all these other suckers wanna do what I do/ but they can’t, do you get that?/ Because all they do is spit wack/ and my flows be hotter than a kitchen/ and that’s why I’m constantly dissing/ all of the emcees who be missing/ you say I’m not hype/ cuz’ I’m half white/ you know that’s not right/ I still get busy every single night/when I grab the mic/ It’s like I’m in a fight/ cuz’ my heart starts pumping and then I bust tight/ I’m young but still in control/ step to me and I’ll put you in a hole. Now back to the subject of ladies/ they all like my face because it’s baby/ smooth with no hair/ they all stop and stare, and I just walk thru/ until I find a girl I wanna talk to/ I get in her ear/ tell her things she wants to hear/ get her home and START touching that rear/ ya know what I’m saying/ I’m just playing/ I treat all the girls good and nice/ cause my daddy gave me some good advice/ to treat girls like queens/ and never act mean/ or be rude and obscene/ but even if I did act nasty/ the girls would never pass me…

and that is everything he wrote on that particular rap…I know how people are about language here so forgive all the “Wanna” in place of want to and cuz’ in place of because but that is the way it was written.
He has written everything from a lot of really positive raps to just a few that are downright raunchy.

Is he the next Lil Bow Wow?..I hope so.

Anyone else want to share something… :dubious:

Oh no :eek:

Your brother’s got talent.

The last rap I listened to, back in elementary school, was the Recycle Rap:
Recyle, recycle, recycle now
There’s nothin’ to it if you just know how
So tell your mama and your daddy and your sister too
Recyclin’ is the thing to do.
R-r-r-recycle… (etc) :rolleyes:

That pretty much spoiled rap for me. Permanently.

Not bad…not bad at all. Nearly as good as the Hal’s Dope-Ass Gellin’ Rap. :wink:

You want white rap? With a message?

Then you want THE message. The message of CHRIST JAYYYYYYSUS!

Delivered by the WHITEST rapper ever. CARMAN!!!

Read. And be amazed. “The Resurrection Rap” will unite the cosmos under God’s Holy Word.

You heard it here first.

I’m not much of a rap fan, but I felt like I could get the rhythm of it pretty well. The words flow nicely from one concept to the next.

I had trouble imagining how he’d deliver the first few lines, but I’m sure that’s just because I’m not familiar enough with the style.

And nobody here will criticize you for using colloquial spellings or pronunciations in this context.

That actually was pretty good assuming he know how to deliver it.

Why does he think all the girls love him? And why are his friends mean guys? And sorry if this is blunt but, what’s the point (main idea) of the rap? :dubious:

1. He’s a playa
  2. His peeps are playas too, can’t fuck wit 'em.
  3. He’s a playa, but a… nice one?
    Come on now, ya gotta be down.

How old is your brother? It’s not really grounbeaking or deep, but for rap I’ve heard much worse pressed to disc. Tell him to keep writing, even if you doesn’t become the next rap star of the month, it can’t hurt to take pen to paper. Good luck to him.

That’s he. :smack:

:slight_smile:

13 years old

Tell him to keep writing.

My best friend and I were writing raps like this when we were his age. Now 10 years later I still rap but not nearly as much, because I’m busy writing other things. My friend, however, kept rapping and his stuff is amazing now. I mean it seriously blows away anything you would hear on the radio and 99% of anything underground. His wife won’t let him go anywhere near a recording studio, otherwise I’m quite sure you guys would know his name by now.

You might want to advise him to get one of those little handheld “note to self:” recorders. I noticed my friend’s quality and quantity go way up when I gave him one a couple years ago.