Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me.

Me! Me! Me!

I don’t even feel like a grown-up, how can I be 44?

What was it they called them in that Star Trek show? Grumps? You know the one, the mining planet where as soon as you hit puberty you croaked? Well, no matter, The Captain saved them all. Hey! That’s one of the few episodes that the guy didn’t get lucky in.

Humf

I really think we need an Un-submit button.

They called them “Grups”…and Happy Birthday!

::runs nekkid thru thread::

Man, y’all are tiring me out…

iampunha thank you for running nekkid through my thread. You’d be surprised how a little thing like that can brighten-up ones day.

Can I weasel into this thread to wish happy birthday to me?

Today’s my birthday too - and I’m exactly .5 the OP’s age! I don’t feel like a grown-up either.

To add some variety, I will sing the German version of Happy Birthday to myself:

Viel Gluck und viel Segen
auf all meinen Wegen
Gesundheit und Freiheit
das wunsche ich mir!

(Is the last line grammatically correct?)

Cheers,
Daphne

Happy birthday DaphneBlack

If you ever do feel like a grown-up, will you let me know what it’s like?

iampunha’s going to be in fantastic shape after all the nekkid thread-running he’s been doing lately.

Which will only encourage people to encourage him to do it more.

Wishing you a good day, a good year and a good life.

adds indecisive1 and DaphneBlack to the list.

HHHHH AAAAA PPPPP PPPPP YYYYY

BBBBB IIIII RRRRR TTTTT HHHHH DDDDD AAAAA YYYYY

Youse share your day with Morelin and Mastema.

Hey! Cool birthday art.

Hand-made birthday cards are down right heart warming, and I need a little heart warming right about now. I’d say I was having a mid-life crisis, but shouldn’t a “crisis” be an intense short term sorta thing? I mean come on, this WTF? feeling has been dragging on for years now!

Thanks for the good wishes!

It was a good day - I bought myself a slick new computer!

Cheers,
Daphne

Happy birthday!

Now, where’s the cake?

Happy birthday!

I’ve been known to go to the movies with my wife and kids and tell the ticket seller, “Two grups, two onlies.”

You would not believe the slack-jawed cluelessness of minimum-wage high school students. No respect for the classics.

(hijack) does anyone know what **iampunha ** looks like? Cause after all this running nekkid through threads, I sure am curious.

Anyone?

(/hijack)

Ethilrist I don’t remember the “onlies” part! How is it prounced? On-Lyes? Own-Lees? See what time has done to me?

Elenia28 I see iampunha as a young-buck with flowing curly locks, sparkling blue eyes, lightly tanned skin glistening with sweat, and a great set of healthy knees. ::sigh:: the knees get me every time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INDECISIVE1!!!

Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”
Hope you had a great birthday, and have a super year to come! :slight_smile:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAPHNEBLACK!!!
Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”
Hope you had a great birthday, and have a super year to come! :slight_smile:

indecisive1 sez:

Bwah hah!
Don’t worry 'punha, size doesn’t matter. At least, that’s what the little guys say.

It’s always about you, innit?

You should have written, "As of 9/26, Happy Birthday to 5-4-Fighting 11 days late, and, oh, by the way, I was born on this date.

What were you thinking?

Happy Birthday!