Yes, I'm back.

Samuel Johnson may or may not have said it first, but the path to hell is paved with good intentions.

Having had some time to reconsider the path I walked a little over a month ago, I can clearly see my intentions took me where I did not intend to go.

I will not attempt to give my reasons or try to justify any part of it. Much of the situation involves information that I cannot ever publicly discuss. With the new emphasis on privileged, confidential information, this is true now more than ever before.

In any event, another round of discussion of the circumstances would not be in the best interests of the community. Nothing would be better; nothing would be served.

I deeply regret my intemperate actions.

I hope we can put this behind us and move forward.

Jenny
your humble TubaDiva

What Did You Dowith Mario From American Idol???
:wink:

Hey, good to see you back.

Suze

Welcome back, happy to see you around again!!

Okey-dokey. Welcome back.

I’ve said similar stuff to this in the past, and also hope the same. Welcome back.

Welcome back! :slight_smile: Glad to see you.

WRS - Khosh amdeed! Vilkommen! ¡Bienvenidos! Dobro pozhaluvat’!

Welcome back.

Hey Jenny! I am glad to see you.

You’re a class act, Tuba! A class act, all the way!

:rolleyes:

Jeez Zagad-- I mean, HG Pennypacker - why would that statement mean anything at all to someone who has only been here a few days?

Welcome back.

Fourth paragraph, alone

Hey, I remember you; You’re that Jenny gal that always answered my questions so nicely.

I’ll have to think of some more for you. I missed ya, hon.

Welcome back, TubaDiva!

Don’t you mean o_O?

Uh, oh! She just revealed a piece of personal information about a member! :wink:

And welcome back. Does this mean that the twitching, cold sweats, and other withdrawal symptoms are gone now?

Welcome back!

Welcome back, Jenny!

We got our TUBADIVA back!, yay us!!

Unclviny