QtM, fresh squeezed fruit juice is nothign more than sugar water with vitamins!

I need to understand something about your infinite amount of knowledge on health. Phytochemicals are currently being researched for their benefits to our bodies (anti-cancer, anti-heart disease, ect.). Can we agree on that much?

Ok, now that we know fresh OJ contains MORE THAN JUST SUGAR AND ASCORBIC ACID, exactly how do you know they the same nutritional-wise?

Since many experts are tentatively calling phytochemicals healthy, how does little ol’ QtM know for a fact that they provide no more health benefits than enriched sugar water?

OJ ingredients: sugar, ascorbic acid, assorted phytochemicals, ect…

Sugar water enriched with Vit C ingredients: sugar, ascorbic acid.

Please reconcile this.

What’s this doing in the Pit?

In your last Pit thread, Qadgop seems to have denied the opinion you’re imputing to him. Vehemently. In 20-point bold text.

How 'bout first finding out what his actual opinion is, and then challenging him on it? Otherwise, you’re just trying to pound the everloving shit out of a strawman.

No one wants to see this in GQ again, and its a personal issue. Are those good reasons? Maybe I should send a personal message? But, since this issue was already made public, it should be resolved in public, correct?

I don’t think so, I think his/her problem was that I threw “carrot” in there on top of orange juice. I figured since my whole point was phytochemicals, what was the difference. Onions, beets, broccoli. Plant juice was my point. Maybe there is a difference…

Whatever the hell your point is, you’ve got to prove it. Quote the statement of Qadgop’s that you disagree with, provide a link to the thread you’re talking about, provide some kind of answer to his vehement denial. Otherwise this thread is going nowhere fast.

Don’t want to junior mod, just attempting to make this a vaguely fair fight. At the mo, it’s likely to come out like Mike Tyson versus a 12-year-old. A puny twelve-year-old who doesn’t drink his OJ vitamins / phytochemicals / whatever.

** hauss **, this thread is not going to go well for you. I strenously advise you to ask it to be locked, apologize to ** Qadgop ** and ask your question a bit more politely if you want an answer.

Nobody except you wants to see this anywhere, much less the Pit.

Sounds like a personal problem. Settle up with your brother/roommate/evil twin Skippy and get right back to us. You and Anita Bryant. What is it about orange juice that brings the inner idiot right out?

Veb