I'm a little blue - how about you?

The title pretty much says it all. I’m just a little blue today. Not depressed, not sad, not upset, just a little…blue.

Anyone else feeling this particular shade?

I’m not sure I’m blue - perhaps more minty green - I’m pretty stressed and that gives me an upset tummy.

Why are you blue? Just one of those ohmyfreekingodwilliteverstopraininginthisgodforsakenhole sort of funks, perhaps? :smiley:

Somewhere twixt blue and green, here: Just now beginning to date again after a divorce, and it’s some combo of depressing (blue) and nauseating (green around the gills.) It’s been too many years since dating, and that “does he like me or not” vibe is just weird this many years after high school…

Just a general feeling of crap here.

That’d be brown then, typically.

Just pick some nice music to listen to, feather … Whenever I listen to Beatblender on www.somafm.com I can’t stay blue long. :wink:

I think the fifteen feet of rain we had might have something to do with it. :smiley:

No, it’s mostly from going back to work and the job not being what I expected it to be, and having to readjust my expectations and all,. Working for a living sucks.

I’m a pretty rosy peachy-pink today, but I understand being blue–and it sucks.

Have a cookie? It’s chocolate chip. offers

Colors for me have ranged from pink to nasty gray-pink with undertones of red and mud brown (in funk all day 2 days ago) to midnight blue(peace) and now a faded green(tired after working yesterday).

Glad to see that I am not the only one to equate colors with moods in this way.

I’ve been having a pretty shitty past month or so. Unfortunately, things are going to get even worse before they get better.

I’m feeling kind of turquoise. My summer vacation has started, but I found out that I’m going to have to go to this French extracurricular summer school thing. It’s for five days, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Kind of sucks, but it’s not that bad, I guess…even though I’m dreading it. I agree about the weather. We’ve had like four thunderstorms over the past two days here in Toronto.

Maybe Spoofe could come in here and yell “Underpants!” for you.

Good thing you aren’t yellow. I’ve heard jaundice really brings you down.

I’m feeling bright yellow, or maybe hot pink. My life is very good right now.

I’m definitely having one of those fair to partly shitty weeks. Maybe if the sun would come out I wouldn’t feel quite so bummed.

Hmmm earlier this week I was feeling kinda blue. Not really dark blue but a mid shade.

For whatever reason I didn’t sleep worth a crap last night (weird dreams) and yet today I am in an excellent mood. I feel… orange. Happy & sunny.

Are you bluish? Funny, you don’t look bluish.

I feel fairly pink! It sucks to be back to work (I was in the hospital for a week, then home for two), but it’s good to be back, too. The alternative outcomes of what could have happened leave me grateful to be alive and relatively healthy.

I hope everyone’s blues and browns turn a sunnier color soon. :wink:

Just what we need, a bluish princess.

… My hair, he shot my hair. Son of a bitch!

Strangely, I feel blue too. Must be the season or something. Or maybe it’s the rain. Rain rain and more rain. Feh.

:frowning: ← blue!

Deep indigo. In a rut I can’t figure out how to get out of. And it’s 50 degrees out and rainy.