I'm a little blue - how about you?

Elly! Email addy in your profile doesn’t work! Can you drop me a line?

I’m blue too. I think it has to do with pain. My stupid neck hurts, my left hip hurts, my shoulder hurts, my jaw hurts.

Stupid pain.

At least it stopped raining here.

I’m red. I live in the Mojave desert and my cooler took a dump. It was 86F in here when I staggered off to bed around 3:30 AM. Which is why I’m on the Dope instead of sleeping til noon as per usual grumble. Anyone want to guess what my project is this weekend?

Drinking a case of beer to help you cool off? I dunno, that’s just what I’d be doing if I were you.

I think I’ll add that one to my list as well. :slight_smile:

Inigo is indigo. In de Gough, indigo, in dingo? ‘in dey go!’ innnnnnnndigolio, Inigough–ACH! My ear! But I luuuurve her so! But I am Inigo, who is indigo, so I see her go. :frowning:

et spiritus sancti

Not anymore, it is sunny out for the first time in what seems like weeks.

But I did like the title/name combo
I’m a little blue -
how about you?
featherlou

boop boop bee boo

Inigo, I’m sorry I forgot to mention you in the Doper crushes thread. You’re great. Sorry about the :frowning:

If it makes you feel any better, here’s a guy who’s really blue.

For the past month or two I’ve been feeling more out of sorts than any particular color. Mostly bored and horny. Really bored. Really horny. Sometimes at the same time. If I were a guy, you’d probably need to start keeping an eye on any local sheep.

But t’ai chi starts on Monday, which will help with the boredom. And I’m going to as many Thursday happy hours as I can, so that helps, too – but not with the horniness, because I go with a bunch of co-workers. In fact, a few of the guys I work with are kinda hot, so sometimes it makes the horniness worse. ::sigh::

I just keep telling myself that I’m still adjusting to school being out (since last month) and to being single again (since April), and that things will get better soon…

Eh. Blue-ish. Triste? A bit sad and nostalgic, but enjoying it. Okay, not triste, masochistic.

Day started in kind of a mauve-ish pink. Hazy and non-descript. Hurried into a frenzied purple, settling into a nice kind of green lunchtime followed by a distinctly sunny shade of yellow now.

But I sympathize with blue. Blue was yesterday.

How about them? Or her? Or him? She’s slightly blue, too…

(OK, I’ll stop now. :D)

Or these guys.

I did not notice that. Cool, mang.

I’m less blue now - more pinkish, I suppose.

(That blue guy running for Senate - that’s kind of…weird.

But for turning you a strange blue colour, nothing better.)

“I am a blue blood
I will admit that
I dance in blue shoes and wear a blue hat
Live in a blue house
On a blue street
In a blue town
By a blue creek
I write my blue songs
With my blue pen
I sing the blue notes
To my blue friends
Now I don’t that much about you
But I like you
Because you’re true blue”

Thought the thread could use some background music.

No, your Blue-ness!

Yes.

We were trying for the second child but my period showed up over the weekend.

I’m not that disappointed because this is only our second month attempting conception but this still isn’t the most pleasant feeling.

So put me down for sky blue. I won’t be falling into indigo unless I’m still checking my cervical fluid and morning temps six months from now.

I’m always a shade of purple. Right now I’m a pale silvery lilac.

I’m kind of a milky white right now… the colour of Buckley’s Mixture cough syrup, which I am going to ladle into myself when I get home, and then have a little lie down.

Sore throats and fevers suck.