I'm getting 2 million bucks!

I just got my notices…yeah, two on the same day!

The first is from a bank official in Nigeria who contacted me in order to help his client (who must be a relative from the “Motherland” - why else would he contact me/).

The client needs to move about 8 million dollars U.S. out of the country, and is willing to pay me a million dollars to help him. All I have to do is send him my banking information and a copy of my current ID.

The second notice is from Publisher’s Clearinghouse. All I have to do is fill out a form and I’ll be getting a million dollars.
Doesn’t everyone wish they were as lucky as me?

Pfft. That’s nothing. I just bought the winning Powerball ticket. $250 million.

In. The. Bank.

Izzat all?

I’m getting me 10.3 million as soon as I get my bank account numbers to Barrister Idowu James from in the Congo!

yeeee-aaah baaa-aaaby…10.3 MIL!

The Nigerian stuff is a scam in case you haven’t heard. I spent 2 months working with them and I got less than half of the 7 million they promised.

I found a quarter in the change slot in a vending machine at work.
<sigh>

Ha! That’s nothin’! I found a ten dollar bill in the dryer!

You should fly over there immediately!
Make sure to take the cash with you so you can show them just how they ripped you off.

Yeah… that’ll show 'em.

Well I’m gonna win the World Series of Poker.

Just need to win a seat with $2 sub-sub-sub-sub-satellite tourney.

I’ve invested my IRA into Beanie Babies and Franklin Mint Collectables.

Mine is under my matre… uh, I mean NOT under my matress. No way. :furtively glances side to side: yeah. that’s the ticket.

I’m already working on my 4th million. Mostly because I gave up on the first 3. :wink:

Truth be told, I’m an unemployed 57 year old whose unemployment just ran out that knows first hand that age discrimination exists.

I’d be tinkled pink to find a quarter in the dryer. :smiley:

Unfortunately, you had $15 in your pants pockets when you put them in the wash. :smiley:

They have medication for that, you know…

:eek: :smiley:

I got a rock.
:frowning:

Ha! I frekin’ knew it! Glad I didn’t get caught up in that bullshit scam. Anybody ever heard of Amway? Wanna retire in a couple of years?

Hokey religions and ancient scams are no match for a good lawyer at your side.

Hokey Religions and ancient scams are even more successful with a good lawyer at your side!

Amway a scam? can’t be; I’m gonna go diamond sometime real soon now, real soon…

I’m still waiting for the guy to show up to get me my new car.

In 1996, I got a letter from a company claiming I had won a contest. Since I didn’t remember entering it, I was automatically suspicious. I called the company, and they told me that, yes, I had won a new car and a thousand dollars cash! “Aren’t you excited?” the guy kept asking, apparently trying to get me worked into a state of ecstatic joy.

He was good-- he didn’t ask for any other information which would have sent up red flags. He ran off a list of makes and models I could chose from, how the taxes would be dealt with, how I wanted my thousand dollars, oh, and by the way, they were a company that offered these fabulous, amazing vitamins that were made with special ingredients that made them better than the ones you could buy at the health food store. You know, since they were giving me a car and all, it would be nice if I would buy some of them.

Sure, I said, how much?

Only six hundred dollars for a three month supply of the vitamins that would change my life.

“Wow,” I replied in a voice of wide-eyed wonder.“They must be great vitamins if they cost that much. Tell you what-- go ahead and take the vitamin money out of my prize winnings, and just give me the difference.”

Uh, well, he couldn’t do that. He said it was against the law to “tamper” with the amount of my winnings. I should just go ahead and buy them now, and the winnings would be here before my credit card statement came.

“Aw, gee,” I said in a morose voice. “All of my credit cards are maxed. But I’ll give you my word that as soon as the check gets here, I’ll call and order some, okay?”

His entire demeanor changed. Crisply, he told me that the “representative” would arrive on Wednesday to go with me down to the dealership to buy my new car.

I was shocked, shocked, I tell you, when he didn’t arrive. But then again, he didn’t say which Wednesday, so every Wednesday, I keep an eye out for him, just in case this is the one.

Don’t worry, Charlie Brown, the Great Pumpkin will come again next year.