SF Bay Area Dopers: Help!

Last night psycat and I were watching the Travel Channel and it was all about New York. One of the segments was on these funky, off-Broadway shows. One was called The Blue Men and had these guys with blue heads doing all sorts of crazy stuff, from playing music on cardboard tubes to making wierd faces, etc. The other was a troupe of people who did all these wild acts while suspended from the ceiling. Anyway, I thought it was great and was wondering if any of you knew if there was anything like this in the city. I’ve looked around for websites, but haven’t found anything that really describes any of the shows in depth. Can ya hook me up?

Demo!

I was there this Friday in Chicago, it was my second time. A great show! I highly reccommend doing whatever it takes to go see it.

Well, I don’t know about those pecific shows, but if you go to http://www.laughingsquid.com you can subscribe to the SquidList. It has quite a few “strange” SF stuff that goes on. And you just missed the Butoh festival. That kicked ass.

Oh, thanks guys. Omni, looks like The Blue Man Group has shows in Vegas. Psy will just love that! :wink:

Oldscratch, I am now on The Squidlist! Thanks man!