It's official... Indian men have tiny tonkers!

I love surveys like this - I can guarantee that several friends of Indian descent will have already received this a number of times, but I you can believe I’ll be sending it too :smiley:

Ranks up there with “the more older brothers you have, the more likely you are to be gay” report from this summer. :stuck_out_tongue:

e-logic
(who is NOT Indian, and is the oldest of 4 brothers) :wink:

Considering the large number of indians in this world, size doesn’t matter.

Wasn’t there a movie with an Indian guy on a bicycle, hitting on a woman and telling her he had an extraordinarily big one, making condom use virtually impossible?

Yes, they can join together in groups of five to form Vishnutron with a penis big enough to scare the hell out of the hardiest among Porn actresses.

[QUOTE=e-logic]
e-logic
(who is NOT Indian, and is the oldest of 4 brothers) :wink:
[/QUOTE]

You trying to tell us you’re gay?

[QUOTE=Loach]
You trying to tell us you’re gay?
[/QUOTE]

Nope… the more older brothers you have means you’re gay.

I have no older brothers - my yougest brother has three :wink:

Does this mean that I, as a non-Indian man, will have greater success with Indian women?

Probably not.

[QUOTE=e-logic]
Nope… the more older brothers you have means you’re gay.

I have no older brothers - my yougest brother has three :wink:
[/QUOTE]

I get it. So you are super-hetreo.

[QUOTE=Loach]
I get it. So you are super-hetreo.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, a great quivvering mass of hetero-hunkiness, and don’t you forget it.

It’s just peurile friday-afternoon humour, mostly aimed at a couple of British-Asian friends who like to brag about their success with the laydeez, and my little brother (who does likewise).

[QUOTE=Sunspace]
Does this mean that I, as a non-Indian man, will have greater success with Indian women?

Probably not.
[/QUOTE]

It tells you where you should be looking and whom you should be chasing. It’s all about competitive advantages.

[QUOTE=D_Odds]
It tells you where you should be looking and whom you should be chasing. It’s all about competitive advantages.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, but first I have to get to India! [sub]Or at least take the #42 bus to Malton…[/sub]

[QUOTE=e-logic]
Yes, a great quivvering mass of hetero-hunkiness, and don’t you forget it.

It’s just peurile friday-afternoon humour, mostly aimed at a couple of British-Asian friends who like to brag about their success with the laydeez, and my little brother (who does likewise).
[/QUOTE]

Sorry love,but true hetero-hunkiness wouldn’t quiver. You blew your cover with that line. :wink:

[QUOTE=Sunspace]
Yes, but first I have to get to India! [sub]Or at least take the #42 bus to Malton…[/sub]
[/QUOTE]

Malton? Has its Italy North status been revoked? Because Brampton feels like the new India.

[QUOTE=Loach]
I get it. So you are super-hetreo.
[/QUOTE]

Coming Soon: Super-Hetreo vs Vishnu-tron in a Battle of Super Penis Powers!!!* :smiley:

*While this film is not yet rated, No one under 17 or without proof of birthcontrol will be allowed.

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
Malton? Has its Italy North status been revoked? Because Brampton feels like the new India.
[/QUOTE]
Malton was Italy North? It’s been South Asia Land for as long as I can remember…

…and Brampton is heavily South Asian now too? It wasn’t when I lived there, but that was before 1985. (Glory days of CFNY…)

It’s official… Indian men have tiny tonkers!

So Indian men like little toy trucks?

Ummm, . . . I’ve never seen condoms being manufactured before, but don’t the ones in the linked picture look a little large? Is that just the camera angle or something?

I also like this part of the cited article:

Ahem.

It’s official… Indian men have tiny tonkers!

I’m sari to hear that.

[QUOTE=Sunspace]
Malton was Italy North? It’s been South Asia Land for as long as I can remember…

…and Brampton is heavily South Asian now too? It wasn’t when I lived there, but that was before 1985. (Glory days of CFNY…)
[/QUOTE]

From my high school days in that region (later part of the 80s) that whole area – Concord, Woodbridge, Malton – was proverbial Gino territory, where the IROCs roamed free and the streets were paved with pomade. Concord was perhaps a little less so, at least around the Glen Shields area, but all bets were off around the Promenade.

Brampton, where I live now, seems largely Indian and Pakistani, or at least it is in my little corner of the city (Shopper’s World area).

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
Brampton, where I live now, seems largely Indian and Pakistani, or at least it is in my little corner of the city (Shopper’s World area).
[/QUOTE]

So have you noticed the phenomenon in the OP? Just asking.