Listing multiple credentials on cards and sigblocks

If a person has 2 bachelor or 2 Master’s degrees in different fields, how would one go about listing them as credentials on a business card or signature block?

If only one is related to the job in question, you just include that one. There is no need to include irrelevant info as a credential on a business card. If they are both relevant, you just list them beside one another.

Do people really put their educational resumes on their business cards?

Heck yeah. Some of the people in my company go through the whole alphabet when listing titles and degrees after their names. I’m not worthy of deciphering even half of the acronyms they use!

I think there is an emerging (or old, but unknown to me) practice of PhDs working in the corporate world to have their business cards read

Dr. So and So
Chief Financial Officer

or somesuch. I mean, I guess it’s fairly unambigious that a person has some form of a doctorate, and I doubt anybody is going to mistakenly assume “Clearly he has an MD and then decided to go into corporate management”, but I was always under the impression that Dr. So and so is reserved for PhDs who teach and various medical doctorates.

However, I have never ever in my life seen anybody list an undegraduate degree on their business card, and the only masters I see is “So and so, MBA”. Is this common practice elsewhere?

My business card says

Name,Position,Group,Division,Company,Address, Contact info

twice, in two columns, once in English the other in one of several foreign languages.

What would I write to add my degrees?
Name, BS, BA

:dubious:

If I ever see anybody do that, and it’s obvious from their position that they have at the very minimum an undergraduate degree I’m going to feed them their business cards until they’re humble, damn it!