He's got Hiigh Hopes he's got....

Eagle downs power lines while carrying a deer (head).

Poor eagle tried to take home more dinner than he could carry.

His eyes were bigger than his gizzard.

What, no pics?!?

Juneau, he caused a power failure?

“You have to live in Alaska to have this kind of outage scenario,” said Bugs Meany, an Alaska Electric Light & Power spokesman. “This is the story of the overly ambitious eagle who evidently found a deer head in the landfill.”

“And that’s quite a story,” said Encyclopedia. “For a Light & Power spokesman, you must not think we’re very bright.”
HOW DID HE KNOW BUGS WAS LYING?
Turn to page 117 for the solution.
Encyclopedia knew no one would throw out a perfectly good deer head, a prized delicacy in Alaska. After being confronted with this, Bugs admitted he shocked a bird in Juneau, just to watch him fry.
[RIGHT]117[/RIGHT]

Maybe the deer had been a friend of his and he was so despondent he flew into the power lines?

I fully expect Stephen Colbert to tell us that Colbert Jr. has gone out in a blaze of glory, selflessly sacrificing his own life to eliminate a terrorist deer.

Eagle cariBOU! Reindeer. Grizzly. Musk ox what happened.

That’d be too sad for words. I’m hoping he’ll just want everybody to know that Stephen Jr. is alright.

This proves the importance of heeding Miss Piggy’s advice, “Never eat more than you can lift.” And why not? Because you die!

That’s the most perfect thread title ever.

I want to fly like an eagle
To the sea
Fly like an eagle
Let my deer head burden me
I want to fly like an eagle
I’m so greedy
Oh, lord, spare me indigestion…
:smiley: