Cute office chicks are being nice to me

As I posted a little over a week ago, my GF and I just broke up. For years now, I’ve had my eye (both of them, actually) on a particular coworker. She’s just so darned cute, and she used to be really flirty with me, back when she was still married. These days, not as much.

The past few work days, all of the really really really cute chicks in the office have been really really really nice to me. Even the ones who are only nominally cordial to me normally have been really really really nice to me. Bright smiles and warm hellos and friendly how are yous. I honestly can’t think of when I’ve gotten such a major positive reaction from such quality feministas since… ever.

I suppose one could chalk this up to them all feeling sorry for me that I’m coming out of a breakup. But here’s the thing – none of them know! I haven’t told a soul. OK, by now I have, because I feel like I can open up to them. But up until now it was unprecedented and unexplainable.

One chick in particular – the very very very sexy – and very very very married – Cynthia, has been especially sweet. For her and Nancy to banter back and forth about what a great guy I am warms the inner recesses of my… Let’s be truthful. Penis.

OK, they didn’t say I was a great guy. They said “nice guy.” And Cynthia was at her nicest when she wanted me to do her some favors.

But let’s not let those facts get in the way. Whatever the reason, I LIKE IT.

It’s the weather. We’re all starting to come out of hibernation and think about breeding.

Quite possible. It’s up to 33 degrees today. Let the games begin!

Do these cute chicks use grammar?

They intend to lure you to the Supply Room.

And then, when you are alone…they will strip the flesh from your bones with their retractable fangs & talons!

Flee!
Flee!

Doubtful.

Yeah it’s just the weather. We get that way around about Springtime.

<musing>

Wonder if I can get him to breed with me…

</musing>

So…

They’re going to touch my flesh with their hands and mouths then? I suppose I can live with that.

And they use pretty decent grammar. Best of both worlds!

I don’t know. You’d have to do some mighty complex and involved courtship techniques.

Like asking.

Wanna mate?

According to Dilbert, they will use their hotness to get you to do their work.

You forgot “nice shoes”.

I was half undressed before you asked, sugar.

Don’t forget that now that you are “back on the market” you may be looking more for signals than you were when you were taken. End result is the appearance that cute office girls are into you more than normal.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Well send evidence of you possessing good genetic material then.

What? I don’t want YOU. I want your sperm.

You take time to undress?

That’s only necessary if the one you’re trying to get to mate with you is female.

Yeah, OK.

For proof of my good genes, just look at the rest of my family. Them’s the ones that’s not recessive.

I’m just jealous that there are cute office chicks in your office. We have none. :frowning:

Sounds good.

Whip it out big boy.