Fun self analysis quiz

First answer the questions, maybe a ‘reply with quote’ then you can type them in…

Then check your answers.

1. You are not alone. You are walking through the woods…who are you walking with?

2.You are walking in the woods; you see an animal….what kind of animal is it?

3.What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

1. You walk deeper into the woods. You reach a clearing and before you is your dream house……describe its size.

2. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

6.You enter the house, walk to the dining area and look at the dining table. Describe what you see on or around the table.

1. You walk out of the back door, lying on the ground is a cup….what is the cup made of?

2. What do you do with the cup?

3. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find a body of water…….what type of body of water is it?

4. How will you cross the water?

**Analysis

1. this person is the most important person in your life.**
    I picked Angkins. No man in my life, bah, who needs them!
    2. The size of the animal represents how big you think your problems are.
    I picked a bear.
    3. The interaction represents how you deal with your problems.
    I ran.
    4. The size of the house represents your ambition to solve your problems.
    The house was HUGE.
    5. No fence means an open personality
    no fence~big suprise there.
    6. If you did not see food, flowers, or people…you are generally unhappy
    I saw flowers :smiley:
    7. The durability of the material of the cup represents the perceived durability of your relationship with #1
    It was plastic…what does THAT mean??
    8. What you do with the cup represents your attitude towards #1
    I left it on the ground!
    9. The size of this body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
    It was a lake.
    10. How wet you get crossing it indicates the importance of your sex life.
    I swam.
    I hope you enjoy this. I did!
  1. You are not alone. You are walking through the woods…who are you walking with?

DCnewsman

A squirrel, duh.

I just look at it.

1. You walk deeper into the woods. You reach a clearing and before you is your dream house……describe its size.

It is large but not overly so and fits into the landscape nicely.

1. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

Nope.

6.You enter the house, walk to the dining area and look at the dining table. Describe what you see on or around the table.

It has orange, yellow, and red fall flowers atop it with a heavy red velvet table liner. The table itself is a rosewood nouveau gothic/baroque cross-period piece that has many fanciful swirls carved into it as well as some nice stylized wood nymphs. Oh, and there is also the beginnings of a feast on it.

1. You walk out of the back door, lying on the ground is a cup….what is the cup made of?

Porcelein.

1. What do you do with the cup?

I pick it up and put it in the cupboard.

1. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find a body of water…….what type of body of water is it?

It is a nice mid sized stream that flows closer towards the house and contains a nice pond.

1. How will you cross the water?

I go to the thin part of the stream and jump.

DC will take issues with the interpretations that you have at the end since my sex drive is fairly strong and important in my life.

HUGS!
Sqrl

PS. It was cute Kell’s.

1. Ray Bolger
  2. A Lion
  3. We begin a conversation, but I scare it
  4. It is huge, almost like a small city. Green, too.
  5. No, but there is a golden road leading up to it, and lots of pretty flowers. [Sniff] I think I’m going to take a nap now…
  6. A big ugly winged monkey
  7. Metal, though it more resembles a bucket.
  8. I throw its contents on a threatening woman approaching me. She looks like she could need a bath anyway, given her greenish complexion.
  9. It’s enormous–seemingly uncrossable. How am I going to get home?
  10. Click the heels of my shoes three times.
  1. who are you walking with? Best friend, an entomologist
  2. what kind of animal is it? pecchary
    3.What interaction takes place between you and the animal? none - We watch it and it ignores us.
  3. your dream house……describe its size. Small
  4. a fence? Around the back and to one side.
  5. on or around the table. Bills, finished and unfinished wreathes, pieces of paper and odds-and-ends.
  6. what is the cup made of? Ceramic.
  7. What do you do with the cup? Empty any water in case there are mosquitoes in there - I’ll let the bugman do it.
  8. what type of body of water is it? 2nd order stream.
  9. How will you cross the water? walk.
    Hmmm, I think I’m afraid to interprete this.
    ::runs away::
    My father

2. You are walking in the woods; you see an animal….what kind of animal is it?
    A dog (my dog, actually)

We stare at each other; he walks into the woods and I follow him

Surprisingly large

No

Just a bare wooden table; funny, I don’t feel unhappy

Metal

Pick it up; pick up my father? Hmmm…

3. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find a body of water…….what type of body of water is it?
    A lake

I walk around it; yep, that’s my sex life all right!

1. who are you walking with? my husband, Chris.
2. what kind of animal is it? opossum
3.What interaction takes place between you and the animal? It waddles by in front of us.
4. your dream house……describe its size. medium
5. a fence? none
6. on or around the table. * two candlesticks and a blue table cloth

7. what is the cup made of? styrofome (at least it isn’t biodegradable)
8. What do you do with the cup? I kick it out of the way. (teach my bitch to get in the way!) :wink:
9. what type of body of water is it? lake with a beach
10. How will you cross the water? dinghy
This will teach my husband not to mess with me… j/k

Alec, my best friend.

A gecko. (hehe)

I lick the gecko.

Ridiculously large.

Invisible fencing, yes.

In the middle, a giant fruitbowl, filled with bananas, apples, oranges and condoms.

Styrofoam. It’s biodegradable. (spelling?)

I light it on fire.

White water rapids.

Ever see Deliverance?

Oh, this is sooooo accurate.

I have always wanted to wash the Pope and play chess with a beaver.

So I want to light Alec on fire? No I don’t.

Not to butt in here, but sk8rixtx, what in the hell are you doing licking a gecko?

Just wondering.

Beadalin, don’t knock it 'till you’ve tried it.

Against my better judgement, I’m replying to this before I read anyone elses answers and before I see the answer key.

Mr. Granola.

A kangaroo. I know what you’re thinking. But how should I know what the kangaroo is doing in the woods?

We grab a beer!?!

Freakin’ huge.

Probably not, although I’ve always dreamt of a moat and a drawbridge.

Numerous books; magazines; papers of all sorts; a cold, half drunk coffee cup with lipstick on it; and the remains of some toast, complete with crumbs littering the books and papers.

My coffee cup. Dang, I knew I should have brought that back in.

Take it in and toss it in the sink.

1. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find a body of water…….what type of body of water is it?

A small stream. Very relaxing.

It’s only ankle deep, so I can wade.

Okay. Now I’ll check the answer key and see what the heck all of this means…

OKAY!!! I have issues with this thing!!!

I don’t see how my lack of food, flowers or people makes me unhappy. I’m very happy, and I happen to love books, ok? They make me content. I guess that my cold coffee and toast crumbs count as food, but sheesh. I don’t even like flowers.

I threw my coffee cup into the sink. And what exactly does this have to do with my relationship? I don’t get it.

And I’ll have you know that my sex life is great and almost unusually important to me. I just don’t like large bodies of water. Hey, I almost drowned when I was a kid…

hahahahahahah
You guys are great!
I cant beleive Tuba kicked her cup!

ROTFLMFAO!!

I think I would be walking through the woods with my dog because Lola doesn’t like hiking all that much. It would be nice if she decided to come along though.

2.You are walking in the woods; you see an animal. What kind of animal is it?

A giraffe, don’t ask me why but it is the first thing that popped into my head. Maybe the woods are in Kenya?

We just look at each other.

Big but not enormous, 5000 sq. feet.

Yes, and the fence is planted with ivy’s and vines so it doesn’t look like a fence… more like a wall.

The table is of polished wood and covered with a clean white cloth. There are fresh flowers on the table, my briefcase and some papers are there at one end.

China. It’s a teacup.

I take it into the house, wash it, and put it back with the other teacups.

The house is built on a cliff and when you hit the edge of the property you look out over the Pacific Ocean.

In my sailboat.

I can think of a number of possibilities, but no one in particular stands out.

A deer.

It looks me in the eye for a few seconds before running off.

4. You walk deeper into the woods. You reach a clearing and before you is your dream house……describe its size.
Not too terribly large, but bigger than average. Enough for a great room, separate dining room, den 3 bedrooms, and a rec room – all spacious, but not huge by any means. It sits on several acres of land.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
No.

4 chairs around it. On top, place mats, silverware, glasses, and a centerpiece.

7. You walk out of the back door, lying on the ground is a cup….what is the cup made of?
Porcelain.

8. What do you do with the cup?
Pick it up, rinse it, and put it in the dishwasher.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find a body of water…….what type of body of water is it?
A large pond.

10. How will you cross the water?
Strip down and swim across.

I answered before looking at the key, it was amusing to say the least. Just what did I learn here?

I don’t mind being alone, my dog is important, and Lola is the one I would most like to be with as long as she wants to come along.

I analyze my problems before I put any effort into solving them.

Can I have a wall puh-leese??? I don’t think I would keep it locked though. I like to get in and out without too much hassle.

I am really happy today.

Lola and I have a strong relationship but it must be handled with some care. (I have teacups that are ancient)

My sex drive is immense but not that important??? How does that work? I know that when I used to sail I often got soaked to the bone. I don’t put sex at the top of the list when it comes to rating our relationship but it’s up there.

You should have seen Lola’s face when I answered “Ocean”. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• My ex-g/f

• Deer

• I pet it (before it ran away)
  • Small & cozy
  • Nope

• Food, lots of it; turkey, beef, veggies, glass of wine; chairs for everyone
  • Ceramic
  • Hold it
  • River; fresh and running but not too rapid
  • Canoe or swim

I have a ceramic relationship with Santa Claus?