Just noticed evey single one of my threads has been locked.something ain't right here

what’s going on here? It’s a conspiracy.

Back at it again eh.

Go away.

Why don’t you read your closed threads. I’m sure I saw an explanation in one of them. Something about something you posted somewhere else.

There certainly is something wrong here. Your name says “member” under it, not “BANNED” like it should. And your threads still exist. We really need more wholesale thread deletion around here.

I agree, waterj2.

2sexy, read your threads, scrape your two brain cells together, and figure it out :rolleyes:

water2j, I’m as mystified as you, something is wrong in Dopesville.

Yeah, and it keeps opening new threads wondering why its old threads were closed. So concrete, jayburner, whatever. If you are back without first asking the administrator permission to be back after being banned, you will be banned again. All your threads are being closed until an administrator is available to ban you yet again. “Why?” you are dim enough to ask.

Well, your answer is in this thread.

This whole name was a lark to begin with, eutchy caught it this morning, I think the admins are hashing up a devilish plot to be rid of me once and for all…they are hatching a plan to burn the troll thru the heart.

I sure hope they are.

Monster, you following the baseball playoffs? Right now the Cards are up over the Braves 7 -1 in the bottom of the 8th. Can you say . . . . SWEEP!?!

Hey, maybe instead of just banning him and putting “BANNED” under his name, you could ban him and put “BANNED LOSER” under his name. You are one dumb fuck, 2sexie. Hasn’t somebody contacted his ISP(s) and registered complaints??

Silo, you are one to speak. If they want to cancel my 800 dollar debt…thats up to them.

OMG!!! they changed his status to “too stupid for words”!!! That is so funny. I knew the mods had a sense of humor.

LOL

Very good, mods! Perfect! Thanks for brightening my day even more!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! (ahem) Ok, I’m ok, ::giggle:: I’m under control. I just, I was gonna say –

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

::gasping for air::

Ok, what I was trying to say - - -

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

All right, which one of you mods did that? I have got to know. That, paired up with the Cards sweeping the Braves, just made my day.

:smiley:
I like!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am really breaking my bollocks laughing. That is the funniest thing.

Genius.

LMAO!

Is there now anyone left who doesn’t believe that LynnBodoni richly deserves the title of Lord High Executioner?