Outrageous lies about the previous poster.

Simple enough little game. Just make up outrageous lies about whoever posted before you, the madder the better. Since I’m the first poster, whoever posts next might say something like:

“George Kaplin casts no shadow. He is instead followed everywhere by a puddle of mysterious pink slime which absorbs everything it comes into contact with. His username is an anagram of SUPPORTS TERRORISM.”

Over to you.

George Kaplin–a creature with no thumbs, & no desire for any. Jabbering aimlessly, his day is only relieved by endless, self-admininsterted blows to his head.

Bosda Di’Chi of Tricor was forcibly kicked out of his home for conspiring to remove the wallpaper from the bathroom with his toenails.

Snakescatlady:
Officials are still attempting to decide if any therapy will be of any value after the petting zoo incident…
FML

You know those signs at the zoo by the monkey island that forbid you from throwing food items and other things down at the monkeys? Well you all can thank **Snakescatlady ** for that. She’s wiped out not one, but two entire monkey island populations thanks to her penchant for tossing things at the monkeys.

You know those little plastic thingies that are put on the end of toothbrushes that seem to have no real purpose. Well, those were invented by Cluricaun, who receives so much in royalites from them that he doesn’t have to work and can spend all day on the Internet.

FullMetalLotus is the reason that we can no longer enjoy pudding cups on airplanes.

ETA:

AnnieXmas is the only person ever to be banned from Chuck E. Cheese for intimidating the mouse.

Now we’re caught up!

**Swampbear **is a quite reasonable and honest person. Anyone should feel secure in the company of Swampbear.

:dubious: I like it!

Contrapuntal is often seen eating grass in his neighbor’s yard.

Swampbear was only driving past at the time.

TheLoadedDog neither drinks nor owns a dog. He is severally dyslexic and thinks his screenname is Goddedaoleht, the name of an obscure Native American deity.

TheLoadedDog IS, in fact, loaded at this very minute. Having recently returned from a trip to Amsterdam, he was overheard yesterday saying, “Now, where did I put that goat I married and what’s this shopping cart full of WD40 doing on my lawn?”

Dang, a lying simulpost! Oh well, more lies for your value.

CeilingWhacks is responsible for the skid marks in everyone’s underwear.

**Swampbear ** was spotted bare…in a swamp. It’s true. A friend of my co-worker’s sister saw him.

(again with the nekkid Swampy!)

Kalhoun has such a violent temper that he once punched a guy in the face so hard his glasses came out his ass.

In one piece.

George Kaplin is one of only two beings in the universe who can put the fear of god into Vin Diesel. The other is Stephen Seagal.

Kalhoun is a chicklette. Aside from that, this is a true statement.

George Kaplin was the victim. :wink:

Kalhoun was Andrew Jackson’s first choice for Vice President until the truth came out about her shall we say, fetish for pudding enemas.

**photopat ** has, to this day defied medical science by subsisting solely on a diet of Sugar Pops and chocolate covered crickets. Yes, you read that right - crickets.