Do you know where your towel is?

25 May is Towel Day!
I may have to stop after work and order a Gargleblaster, while I’m at it.

You all know what to do.

Here I am, brain the size of a planet …

I always know where my towel is. How could I not?

W00t!

I’m carrying my towel down the tunnels. I’ll post pics on that forum tomorrow evening. :smiley:

A good nudist always knows where his/her towel is.

Mine is still at my desk at work, where I placed it last Towel Day.

I continue to be amazed at the number of people who see it and very carefully *don’t *say anything.

You need to turn off the SEP field. Apparantly you accidentally kept it on this whole time.

I’m doing laundry tonight. It’s in the dryer, along with the “other” towels.

… and me with this pain down all the diodes down my left side.

I always know where my towel is. At the moment it’s right here, where I’m busily sucking nutrients off this one corner…

Of course I do. I’m a hoopy frood.

Hey, guys. You sass that hoopy frood Ginger? Now there’s a girl who really knows where her towel is. She’s not like those unhep Krakafoons, let me tell ya.

BELGIUM! My phones are SO dirty! Whatever shall I do?

Gasp Such language!

My husband and I met thanks to Douglas Adams. We will certainly celebrate Towel Day tomorrow. Maybe more than once! :smiley:

Do you wanna get high?

I keep my towel with me at all times, in case I am in need of essential nutrients. I once tripped over one end of it. I missed the ground and found myself flying. This came to an abrupt end when I was hit in the small of my back by a party.

Don’t you think digital watches are pretty neat?

I shall spend the day worrying about little green piece of paper.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

I know where my towel is, what I need to do is find the nearest public pool…

Errr…you don’t go to work that way I hope? Sound like something out of Oz.

I didn’t realize there was a towel day. Of course I know where my towel is. At the moment it’s in the wash. Do you think I can get it in the dryer before the Volgons come?

WRONG TOWEL!