TV Lust

Back when you were young an under sexed which character on TV was the object of your lust?

Young and … undersexed? Sorry, I think my brain’s just been creamed.

Methinks you mean young and oversexed?

The guys on “Boy Meets World” lit my young, underaged and not even barely legal, fire. Mmmm, light that cherry bomb, Shawn.

Also, I thought James, the bad guy on Team Rocket from Pokemon, was pretty hot, too.

I was thinking the same thing about the chick (at least in the later years when she developed. And I mean developed! Seriously, did you see her? Curves out the wazoo! My dream girl!

sigh Mario Lopez aka A.C. Slater on Saved by the Bell. Oh and my more shameful one is Fred Savage. Oh how I adored Fred Savage on The Wonder Years. Oh Kevin…

Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman.
All the world’s waiting for you,
and the power you possess.

In your satin tights,
Fighting for your rights
And the old Red, White and Blue.

sigh And, damn if Lynda Carter hasn’t aged one day since then.

Zach from Saved By The Bell, and pretty much all the guys on 90210.

All of the sisters on Petticoat Junction.

Not a bad choice. But from the same time period, I vote for Emma Peele from the Avengers.

Marsha Brady
Valerie Bertinelli

sighs Here goes.

My first ever crush: Fox Mulder.

Spock
Starsky & Hutch
Randolph Mantooth from Emergency
Little Joe Cartwright
The Duke boys

Karen on the Mickey Mouse Club.

I had a thing for Langley, of the Lone Gunmen (the one with long blond hair and glasses)

Marsha Brady, Mary Anne and Jeannie.

It’s going to be a toss-up between Melody Patterson as Wrangler Jane, or the captivating Barbara Feldon as Agent 99.

I had a crush on Ann Jillian from “Jennifer Slept Here”. Since IMDB puts the show at 1983, I would have been 10 at the time.

Daisy, Bo, and Luke Duke. Any one or any combination would have suited me just fine.

It’s Marcia Brady. I even sent her a fan letter, never got anything back. I imagine she was swamped with love letters like the one I sent. The ironic part is my current wife is named Marsha.

I never did see what Valerie saw in Eddie Van Halen. She would have been much happier with me.

Ok, maybe Ms. McCormick didn’t get swamped with letters like mine. Maybe she got a few. Maybe mine was the only love letter she got describing the things we could do together. Maybe I should be considered lucky I wasn’t arrested for the letter I sent, I copied a story from the Penthouse forums with our names in place of those from the magazine.

Six LeMeure - google Jenna Von Oy, she grew up just fine.

Samantha Micelli